LINE 6 update

stars_jy

hi guys..

podxt users.. theres a update now.. update on flash memory..
haven mess around much.. cuz juz updated.. dunno will haf any diff not...
i dunno whether i love my podxt or hate it.. sometimes i feel gd when playin it.. sometimes to me it juz sound bored and like lack something.. any one got this feelin b4?? always feel like sellin and try other stuffs.. dunno shld go analog anot.. but its more cost friendly to haf a pod cuz its all in a package.. headache man

in this case, i'am afraid its not a case of going analogue way will do. It seem to be more on the lack of playing time with the gear. Half of the time, a lot of people all fall into the trap of wanting to play with more gear instead of fully utilizing the gear to make music, which, is the ultimate goal!

Analogue or not, most of the time are being hyped up around the internet forum and among newbies. The truth is, how many people can actually hear the differences if not being told that which are digital, which are analogue......

imho, stick to find out more about the gear and use it to make some music instead of going after to try out gear. Its a endless pursue that doesn't help in any way to write your own music...

+1

thats wat i've been try to tell the ppl in here..
even the best guitarists rely on their guitar tech/'soundman' to get the tone they want. below is one of them..
"DUDE, I HAVEN'T SET UP MY RIG IN OVER TEN YEARS. HERE, TALK TO MY GUITAR TECH HE KNOWS BETTER THAN I DO!" - DIMEBAG DARRELL

IMO not all ppl have the ears to 'listen'
yes..u r a guitar player but r u a guitar tech?

one on more thing. dont tink/say/compare bout analog vs digital..
u dont have a direction that way and maybe u cant sleep over that matter. :p
headache rite?
juz ask urself wat sound u want and go for it..simple

not all analog pedals will attract u..same goes for digital..
to make it short..try everything lah

yea.. i agree.. all frm how u phrase ur notes.. wad u play.. ..but i guess such thinkin of tryin out new gears struck everyone before.. lol..

Back