LGF @ Esplanade Hua Yi Festival

mel80

LGF will be playing 2 sets at the coming Hua Yi Festival of Chinese Arts at the Esplanade.

Date: 12th Feb 2008 (Tuesday)
Venue: Esplanade Powerhouse stage (beside the open air hawkers)
1st set: 7.30pm to 8.15pm
2nd set: 8.45pm to 9.30pm

It's FREE!

It's our first gig in 2008. Expect some new surprises. ;)

Do come support yeah? :D

http:///www.lgfband.com

oh oh my bad then =x so the band i saw was Wu Xian Ying.. they good.. i thought that was the hua yi fest. cause got the banner behind lol..

minghan91:
Yes, Wu Xian Ying played at the Hua Yi Festival, which lasts for one week. Thursday is the last day for Hua Yi.

A huge thank you to friends and all who came down to support us at the gig. We had a blast! Hope those who were there enjoyed it as much as we did :D

Pics up!

Some pics of the gig taken by fellow SOFTie, churnz. Thanks for the awesome pics bro! :D

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

minghan91: oh oh my bad then =x so the band i saw was Wu Xian Ying.. they good.. i thought that was the hua yi fest. cause got the banner behind lol..

Hi minghan, thanks for coming down to watch us Wu Xian Yin played. Hope we didn't dissapoint you as this is our 1st time on Hua Yi Fest. Do continue to support local Chinese Indie Bands.

hey, of course you didnt disppoint me! i dont think u guys even disappoint anyone! your music was SOLID! all the best in your upcoming shows!

Check out the band's gear man! Many cymbals, many guitars! Need roadie(s) next time!

Despite being late, I enjoyed myself a lot. Whooo!!!

Back