Lets Scream For Ice Cream!!!

Dime

ICE CREAM!!!

calling all ice cream lovers and foodies.this is a chance to have a dig at arguably the best ice cream in Singapore and at the same time meet fellow softies.

Heard of Island Creamery?

well they are the local Ben&Jerry's.Flavours range from black-forest to nutella to teh tarik.Yes!teh tarik!plus many more which i cant remember.

price range from $2.50 per scoop to $4.00 for 2 scoops which makes it more affordable compared to Ben&Jerry's.

interested?i really recommend you guys join this outing.cheers!

preferably FRIDAY 11th April

Last edited:
How much did they pay you to advertise? :p

Where is it? I wanna go check it out...i just had a Swensens icecream...mmmmmmmmmm yummy

they dint pay us, it was just so good that we thought we should share it with you guys! the flavours are unique and all have a local twist to it. Plus the ice cream is freshly made and not processed and brought over compared to ben and jerrys or otherwise. best ice cream in singapore.

Im definitely going! :lol:

ho ho ho... now island creamery will be even more crowded than it already is...
i hope they open a 2nd brunch soon...

REALLY GOOD N UNIQUE ICE CREAM GUYS!!!

I prefer the ah peh on motor cycle ice creampotong coconut flavour - got more mojo lah :)

ho ho ho... now island creamery will be even more crowded than it already is...
i hope they open a 2nd brunch soon...

REALLY GOOD N UNIQUE ICE CREAM GUYS!!!

the crowded the better...can check the chicks out :grin:

bro bile..?

just now we missed out on getting free ice cream. ahha

Last edited:
where isit at dime?

i know a place at shaw towers. great icecream. featured in makansutra raw. tried it myself. great and cheap. local too. homemade.

where isit at dime?

i know a place at shaw towers. great icecream. featured in makansutra raw. tried it myself. great and cheap. local too. homemade.

bukit timah.exact location serene centre.should be accessible from Newtown MRT station.

i also dont know.hahaha.hentam je.its the stop after buona vista if going towards cityhall.

Back