Learning bassist looking for like-minded band mates

A very good day to you.

I have just picked up the bass and I would like to meet a group of like-minded musicians to play music together every week.

I have served as a keyboardist in a band and cajon/guitar player in an acoustic set-up (busking) when I was still a student, but it has been a long time since I last entered a jamming studio (almost ten years).

If possible, I would like to explore music that isn’t too intense/heavy. I enjoy listening to bands like Kodaline, Editors, The Fray and Two Door Cinema Club. Would really prefer english songs, but mandarin songs are also okay, just a lot less familiar. Eventually I hope to play tunes like Dean Town by Vulfpeck, but I’m very far off now. Haha.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Hope to start making music with you guys soon. :)

Hey! I'm Srdjan and I used to play guitar but also haven't touched it for long time.. I'm most interested into some funk like jamiroquai, or something like this, I may be fine with singing as well..

If u are interested contact me at +6590590384

Hi
We are a college-pop rock band playing originals and we are looking for a bassist/keyboards.

If you are interested, can add me at wechat at kk14949.

Our influences to name a few are Portugal. The Man. The Frays. Coldplay. U2. The Beatles.

Let's chat and discuss further.

A big thank you to those who have replied or have pm-ed me. Thank you for inviting over to play music with you. These sessions with you guys have solidified my preferences for a certain genre of music.

I would really like to try playing songs by the following artistes/bands:
- Sweet John
- Hello Nico
- No Party For Cao Dong
- 五告人
- 老王乐队

Here’s a Spotify playlist I am currently listening to: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zUfqoRYm2yttDTIx9AA1r?si=fZ5wReTDTnO4hKVXIAFCyQ

Not exactly the most experienced bassist around, but am willing to learn and jam weekly. Hope to hear from people with similar musical preferences. Maybe we could even draw inspiration to write songs too. :)

Do pm me. Thank you!

Back