Last CD u bought

hofner

The sun is blazing hot and i feel like doing 500 pushups..

anyway just got back from gramaphone panting...i bought Lee Morgan's The Sixth Sense...badass trumpet player...and its my 1st jazz CD...o well thanks to flea i got into all these weird funk and jazz music.

Ray charles newest album... and just found this old album too.. mitch perry's wire to wire.... not a fantastic album.. but overall all the songs are niceto listen on the bus.

Last bunch of CDs I got :
- "Music for Speeding" (Marty Friedman)
- "Freak Guitar" (Mattias IA Eklundh)
- "No Substitutions" (Larry Carlton and Steve Lukather)
- "That Was Then, This Is Now" (Andy Timmons)

Jayshen said:
Ray charles newest album... and just found this old album too.. mitch perry's wire to wire.... not a fantastic album.. but overall all the songs are niceto listen on the bus.

how is ray charles album?

..."Coldplay Live 2003"...
sheesh~ that was like a year back...hm..better start saving money again..got to get new cds... 8)

Slash's snakepit - Ain't life grand

Maybe i m biased lah. but i feel that this is a really great hard rock album. Check this out.

Albert Cummings "true to yourself" Very tasty blues rock album, love it

Brent Lewis "Drumsex" awesome percussion, will get you moving

kiki dee / cameron luggeri "Where rivers meet" a "new age-ish" east meets west kind of thing

Angelique Kidjo "keep on moving- the best of" great vocals and I really like her version of "Voodoo chile"

hofner said:
Jayshen said:

how is ray charles album?

very jazzy.... i like~.... hahha ... pure listening plesure.....

u managed to find the yardbirds.... wah.... where u got tt.... eh actaully i also looking for cream too...

DVD can Eric Clapton live in Hyde Park just bought, a few hours ago
Last CD Eric Johnson Alien Love Secrets

Back