Kanye West Ruins Taylor Swift's Moment

growlingsoulpup

I'm sure everybody has heard of this one way or another, since it's been creating a big hoo-ha on the net. But for those who don't, here's the 411: Taylor Swift, who was nominated for an award at the VMA together with people like Beyonce, Katy Perry and Pink, won it. She went on stage to collect the award and was obviously delighted...until Kanye interrupted her, grabbed her mike and proceeded to go on a rant about how Beyonce's video was better, to Beyonce's horror.

What do you guys think? You can google for the youtube video. Kanye's getting a lot of heat from Twitter right now, with people like Pink and Katy Perry dissing him out.

gyea,he was so rude & disrespectfull
he was upset tht he didnt won anything yet
but Beyonce was nice to gave her spot to Taylor Swift when she won after tht :)

&& did you saw wht lady gaga wore?!
HAHA!

I'm gonna do what Donald Trump does. Boycott Kanye West stuffs.

And if ever he comes to Singapore on tour, I'm gonna set up my own army of elephant glue water bombs throwers to throw at him once he steps into the Changi Airport.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY hurts my Taylor like that!!

Quite alot of youtube response videos but I can't find the real footage. I wanna hear what Kanye said. And I kinda always knew that Kanye was a douchebag. He likes fishsticks anyway.

The video backstage of him talking about him not winning anything at VMA.

http://jahkno.com/2009/09/13/kanye-wests-backstage-meltdown-at-the-vmas-2009/

The real footage of the whole thing. IN HD.

http://mashable.com/2009/09/13/kanye-west-taylor-swift-vmas/

Another video of what happened during Alicia Keys and Jay Z performance, Look at the end of the video. Got one extra artist stealing the limelight. HAHHA. Her name is lil mama i think. Whatsup with all these RNB artistes? Not enough fame uh? LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi7IMRX6WW0

Last edited:
Hahaha, Kanye is a douchebag. Poor Taylor Swift...I don't even like her music, but I can understand how awkward that situation could have been. Even the cameras were switching in an out to avoid the awkward situation.

It's confirmed now, Kanye is a douche.

Hahaha, Kanye is a douchebag. Poor Taylor Swift...I don't even like her music, but I can understand how awkward that situation could have been. Even the cameras were switching in an out to avoid the awkward situation.

It's confirmed now, Kanye is a douche.

yeah poor taylor. u can see the shock in her eyes and how she became silent after the microphone was passed back to her

I'm gonna do what Donald Trump does. Boycott Kanye West stuffs.

And if ever he comes to Singapore on tour, I'm gonna set up my own army of elephant glue water bombs throwers to throw at him once he steps into the Changi Airport.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY hurts my Taylor like that!!

well EXCUSE ME?! what do you mean YOUR TAYLOR?! she's mine and mine aloooonneeee!!

I don't think it was staged, Taylor looked very visibly upset. You could tell the studio director was incredibly flustered too; he kept cutting away to random shots to avoid closing up on Taylor Swift.

Props to Beyonce for being so classy as to give Taylor her own award time afterwards though. People like this give me hope for humanity, heheh.

Oh, and an awesome diss from Adam Lambert on Twitter: ""Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep, man." Word.

From the start, I thought Kanye is somekind of egoistic artiste. Even if he doesn't like country music, he should respect that. And to cut Taylor's moment , is very bad for his image. Now, his fans and more will boycott his shows/concerts. See how he is going to make music in the next few years.

Seriously, this guy got PMS. Wait till Razor TV interview Beyonce, hopefully it won't turn out to be nasty as Lady Gaga's one. :) hehe.

eh? Taylor's mine ok...
spoke to Taylor that nite after the show. went out for some drinks to celebrate and she's fine... dun worry people...

Kanye... cant blame him. he likes fishsticks. he's gay

eh? Taylor's mine ok...
spoke to Taylor that nite after the show. went out for some drinks to celebrate and she's fine... dun worry people...

Kanye... cant blame him. he likes fishsticks. he's gay

boonz - dun bluff - she was with me karaoke-ing :rolleyes:

meh whats new. it's kanye, he's always doing stuffs like that. i guess everyone just pissed that he pick on someone sweet and innocent like taylor.

The previous time Kanye crashed the stage, it looked incredibly staged, so I don't know if this is too. Either way, he's a bit of a douchebag.

Back