Jonas Brothers = pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickomaniac

i was just surfing around wikipedia today and i decided to read the article on the jonas brothers, just for the fun of it.

it seems someone has managed to edit the info, and no one else has checked/realised/corrected it so far, so if you guys wanna know what i'm talking about, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Brothers !

just an excerpt:
"The Jonases are known for their wholesome, "family-friendly" image[citation needed]. The brothers are all committed Fascists, their father is a former United Sheep of "God" propaganda minister, and they were brainwashed by their mother (note: god most likely does not exist. he is created to keep people from fearing their own mortality. because we all die and go nowhere. don't you feel great now). In addition, to signify their vow to abstain from premarital sex, on their left-hand ring finger they all wear faggotry rings, which Russell Brand made fun of during the MTV Video Music Awards.[64] Brand held up a silver ring, claiming to have relieved one of the brothers of his virginity,[64] and said: "Well done the Jonas Brothers. Each wear a ring to say they are not going to have sex; I'd take them more seriously if they wore it around their genitals."[65] Brand later faced applause and refused to apologize for his comments.[65] Joe has said that the rings symbolize "a promise to ourselves and to God that we'll stay pure 'till we find boyfriends," and Nick had stated that "it's purity rings pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there." (note: sex- all the cool kids ARE doing it. loser). They reportedly started wearing the rings when their parents, Denise and Kevin Sr., asked them if they wanted to. They said, "of course, you sillies!""

enjoy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back