Jet Li is now Singaporean

lol. All of a sudden. loool. maybe the singapore government is offering many incentives to foreign talents....?

the same article mentioned gong li became a singapore citizen last year.

my question is: will we see jet li and gong li starring in mediacorp channel 8 shows????? i'm a keen admirer of jet li's kungfu and acting skills!

the same article mentioned gong li became a singapore citizen last year.

my question is: will we see jet li and gong li starring in mediacorp channel 8 shows????? i'm a keen admirer of jet li's kungfu and acting skills!

acting skills? ahahaha!!!

Land of the Rich and Capable..

Singapore is a place only for the rich and capable in a few years to come..it's already showing with all the top celebrities and tycoons. I think Jackie Chan might be next.. :)

Wow! REally!!? Seriously, I think I gotta keep up with news and current affairs more often now..
Oh well, though he's turned Singaporean, I dont see much difference since he's never here, or maybe he comes discreetly, and I dont this his tax payments will contribute more than 0.0001% to Singapore's GDP, lol

I think Stephen Chow is also a PR. Anyhooo.....who cares? It's not like he's going to be my HDB neighbor :)

Would it make any difference to the Singapore music scene if Eric Clapton gets a Singapore PR or citizenship?

true,hope they start contributing =.=

unless they just plan to sit and rot in their church toilet =.=

yeah, im sure it makes a huge difference if eric clapton migrates to singapore. he can tour the whole of singapore in 3 hours.

first there was bugis street. then there was changi village. and now megan fox the tranny?

Back