jackson guitars

rimuel

hey guys.wondering if anyone knows how to see when a jackson was made.
tired a guitar dater project.but it doesnt seem to support jacksons. :(

Hey man, your RR3~ where did you Buy it from??

Is it a Fixed or Floyd? i cant wait for the reply from Sweelee for my RR!!!

You Freakin own~ :twisted:

i am curious as well, where are curreny batch of jackson made in? rarely hear any talks on them here. i mean the mg series? hwo about pro serious?

anyway jackson is stand alone company or by who? charvel is under jackson right? pretty confusing

how about brrich? their nj classic series make in where?

i know country of origin doesnt matter, but i heard jackson ones are made in india? just curious didnt know india produces those, marshall too? mii? hmm

i'm not sure.jackson is under fender .correct me if i'm worng.and yes.some jacksons now are made in india.

what is up with made in here and there and wherever! its so irritating when ppl keep rambling about where their guitar is made from or whatever

hate me all you want!

*Guy at store*
"Hey bam, so which deck do you want?"

*bam margera*
"i dont care, they're all the same shape..."

aznjt: the country of make matters- it affects re-sale value lol. also, in general, those that are made in countries that are said to make better guitars, are really better. most of the made-in-china guitars i have tried feel kinda weird to me. same goes to the few made-in-india jacksons i tried at swee lee some time back. not that there are no good guitars that come from those countries but their QC is currently still inconsistent. we'll just hope that they will improve in time, just like japan.

Back