Its DURIAN SEASON!!!!!!

shred5

Hahahaha!! Its dawn upon us that the Durian season is happening again.. And there's no stopping the King Of Fruits again.. How many durian Lovers and Haters out there?? Share ur experience over here.

My best durian experience was going to a durian platation at Pekan Nanas, Johor.. Acres after acres of durian tree!!! Ate until my tummy was pressing the panic button!! Smoke ciggies.. Rest for 5 mins and then proceed on to look for more freshly dropped durians.. Had to put on the safety helmet though.

My worst? None so far!!!

Wats urs??

Come on softies!! Share it here!

haha i used to eat alot also. like when i was young. eat until i scared. so now my durian intake damn little. anyway, i remember there was once my aunt opened a durian, then like after opening it in half, it looked ok. then she opened another quarter, then there were like maggots. heh. or some kinda worms.

well, got poked on my finger while trying to open the durian... anyway, love durians when they are chilled...

eeeee! dont like durians :D my family grab durians, eat it, and im sitting at what my computer complaining about the stink 8)

lol..durians are yummy~ :D
after you have tasted those better quality durians..you will find those cheapo ones not that nice :p

10mile junction having a durian eating thing..pay 6bucks and eat till u drop..from morn till nite..but todae is the last day :roll:

PinkSpId3r said:
10mile junction having a durian eating thing..pay 6bucks and eat till u drop..from morn till nite..but todae is the last day :roll:

now then you say, haha.

haha..coz now then i saw this topic mah..its pasted in all the bukit panjang lrt/lrt stations hee

think theres still durian left..you can rush down ya..i think the offer ends at 8 or 10..couldnt remember..skip your dinner and go there fill ur stomach with durians~ :twisted:

my grandpa is a malaysian, he owns a durian plantation, so got free durian to eat. and of coz, rambutan and mangosteen too.

eh dude got free stuffs for softies? lol

yeah la, i just now take mrt back, smell a few aunties with plastic bags of durians. wah lao mouth watering.

then again, MRT? DURIAN? zzz daring aunties. oh well. theirs were the packed ones. lol still, :( im tempted lahhhh. ok next soft gathering, durian hunting!

ahhhhh I got a sore throat, can't eat durians >.<

according to my dad the best time to get durians is around 9pm. that's because at that time most stalls will be clearing stock and it'll be very cheap. plus the durians will still be relatively fresh :lol:

mmm i love durians! since young! dunno why some ppl hate it i just love the smell and taste...

there was one time my dad and i were eating durians at road stall near sim lim square, damn yummy. then this angmoh stopped by, and was looking at us, wondering what we were eating. my dad offered him some durian but he didnt want, what waste...

I love durian. When I was young I can eat 3 whole durian alone at one go with no problem. Now I ate one whole only after that my head very dizzy. Oh well... i'm getting old

Back