Intro: Wang

wangdexian

Hi here, forgot to do my intro since I joined, it's early in the morning here, birds are chirping, honks are horning(karang guni) and here I am, at the front of my PC.

People call me, Dick, C*** and any other offensive word related to my surname, I would prefer to be called Dexian instead. :lol:

Well, my influences range from Pop-Punk, Emo, Hard Rock and the (very rare) occasional shredfest. Favourite bands include, Blink-182, Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, Hoobastank, Fall Out Boy and american indie underground bands. I also like to check up on gear from time to time, and drool over them near a showroom. This prevents me from going pyscho and using the broom as an electric bass and my mouth as an amplifier.

I would like to play bass, and my friend is going to loan me a brand new Squier P-bass(yay!) in about two weeks time. Sadly, the O's are coming up, and I'm still as sucky in Chinese, Maths, Sciences, Biology, practically everything except English. For your info, I am from Jurongville Secondary and am aiming for a mass communications course in either SP or NP. 8)

See you guys around,
Have fun! :twisted:

Back