intro: kdash

kdash

hi all,

seeing that everyone who intros themselves here gets a reply from fgl: "welcome to the jungle, we got all you need", here goes...

my nick is kdash, age 24 this year, i started playing guitar at 14, moved to bass at 17. progress is slow for me so i won't say i'm pro, but to me the most important thing is to sustain the passion for music, no matter your skill level. just joined a new band, Snooze.

looking forward to learning from everyone here at SOFT! it's a nice community here :)

*waits for fgl's reply*

Last edited:
more like 42..
hahaha.

welcome to the jungle,
we got what you need.
so sad you didnt mention me,
now sit and watch me bleed.

wow that was fast! hi fgl and vickomaniac!

*agrees with vickomaniac* from fgl's posts, you sound more like 42 than 24 haha. anyway my nick is taken from an arcade game "King of Fighters", there's a character inside whose name is K'.

sorry vickomaniac, i didn't mean to leave you out!

beware kdash - she's TKD blackbelt, 175cm / 75kg and is part time boucncer for the vox hangout group! Dont ever break her heart ...

haha, good luck bro...

vicko is very dangerous.
aha.

anways welcome to soft.
try not to get in trouble and hope we all can get along

we have a KOF player in the house!

haha used to be a KOF player. stopped at KOF2000. i could not catch up with the fast hands and reflexes of the younger kids and also the many changes of the newer versions.

nowadays i get thrashed at the arcade, so i prefer playing bass anytime haha. :)

Back