Intro : bklk

bklk

hello everone one of you softies..!! :wink:

have been lingering around this forum for a while..!!! oh well might as well register and join in the fun yeah...? might be a little too late..but what the hell!!

so here goes..!!

WUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!

:p

anyways more bout me.. www.brandonkhoo.com

P.S. oh yeah. im no more teaching in overseas family school and republic polytechnic..

i have recently moved to ALL MUSIC

35 Selegie Road
Parklane Shopping Mall, #02-01,
can contact them at 63348869 / 81134583 .. will update my website..A.S.A.P

parasite_eve said:
i see u yesterday am around 5 am at mcdonalds opposite orchard tower ....... am i right

hahaha..yes i was.. sundays till tuesdays are my weekends..as i dont play nights on these days..so i was enjoying my weekend.. as wed till sat im playing nites...hehehe!!!

next time come up to say hi lar... wah lau..everyone just say hi on this forum, and then go out see each other..dont say hi..LOL!! quite myterious leh..!! :wink:

i saw u at fourtones that day brandon! on sunday! my band was jamming after u. i was the chinese kid

hi hi...pls come up to say hi next time okay? i wont bite...!! i would love to meet new peeps as well...

:wink:

17wil said:
YOU are the drummer for War Ensemble during Metallica St Anger launch party!

yeah i was..heh..that was a kick ass gig.. full of metalheadz... woohooooo..!! kick ass..!! \m/ :twisted:

"The Subtle Art Of Murder And Persuasion" and "What I've Become"

Really want War Ensemble to play those "slow" tunes. :p .

eh you rmb once on a sunday at weelee serangoon. you, james bay, and the ibanez 7 string dude who chucks beers during sessions. sat outside we 3 other kids and you telling us nonsense stuff? haha, i was 1 of the 3. we asked if it was a DT piece then you went, "no its an original." hahaha.. can rmb?

nak said:
eh you rmb once on a sunday at weelee serangoon. you, james bay, and the ibanez 7 string dude who chucks beers during sessions. sat outside we 3 other kids and you telling us nonsense stuff? haha, i was 1 of the 3. we asked if it was a DT piece then you went, "no its an original." hahaha.. can rmb?

that was a while back..heh..!! yeah i sorta remember..hi..!! wussuuuuuup..!! \m/ :wink:

yokocha said:
DOMO! welcomeEEE TO FORUMMM!!!!
*Throws flowers at bklk*
>_< V

bklk catches them and smells ..the sweet smell of....

.....eerrr....

what flowers are you throwing at me..?
:p

ephyra said:
hey brandon !! .. u rock dude!! .. great drumming ...

thanx for the compliments ephyra.... im only playing to the best of my ability.. but honestly..there are tons of great drummers now a days..i watch these little monsters rip it up.. and think to myself..these little monsters are gona be fantastic dummers..in a couple of years time. :D and its good..we need more of these monsters..to keep the scene alive..and the scene is sooo growing..and i hope it carries on that way..!! \m/

Back