Intro: amoslu

amoslu

Amos here, erm, 17, in anderson JC. Play the guitar, bass and sing...

Band leader of eternal loop...dario and sarah are floating around soft somewhere...anw...hahas...planning to post here more often in future:D

hi and welcome. Which band leader = which member of the band? nice cover of that mayday song.

haha, playing bass. Still kinda suck, been playing for almost a year i guess.

Anyway, my history, started out with acoustic guitar in sec 3, and then got my electric in sec 4, bass this year. Got the following stuff at home,

Line6 variax 500 (red)
Line6 pod xt
Ibanez BTB405QM
Yamaha S30 synth

No amps, mainly listen thru my home stereo, or thru my shure, just got my e4c last week.

Anyway, in the band i am the main technical guy. Do all the wiring and setup, as my band can attest to. And i also help with the song arrangements. Also doing mixdowns for our recordings:D. And do all the saikang like finding jam times, booking studios etc...

aaah! haha great that you're capable of handling so many stuffs at the same time. Ah well, eternal loop is a great band i must say. :)

Thanks, haha, i'm not very good at the keyboard, planning to concentrate on bass for the time being, so my keyboard is just collecting dust...or being used by my bandmate...

Hur, my hobbies? Music and computers, hmms, what did i lie about hur? hahas

hmms, i'm more of an indoor person i guess. oh well

anyway, neglected to mention that i have no formal musical training. Haha, all self taught. Used to be in the school choir, singing sop:X, and the only instrument which i am proficent in is harmony vocals, becuase of my experience in church, been at it since 14...

Oh yeh, eternal loop has really nice songs. Saw you guys at esplanade and at palawan beach(the water sucked-i just had to add it in). Haha!

Back