I'm imkeith

holy crap i love that show shit...:twisted:
did watch all of em? if you didnt you dont deserve to live:twisted::twisted:

OEI! Who doesn't deserve to live?? Don't be cruel!! If not, i shall call upon my dahlin.. :mrgreen:

Yeah i watched all. But i least enjoyed Red Dragon. I loved Jodie Foster's acting.

FGL D - haha...no ah, i was putting you on standby, dear. Cos ah, Keith said ah, that if i've not seen all the Hannibal Lector movies, i don't deserve to live, leh...

Haha...but we all know he's kiddin la. :mrgreen:

have u heard the sounds of the lambs at the slaughter agent dahlin? :twisted:

no fair two ganging me somemre umma new guy that has a double digit post count :( and yes red dragon sucked pretty much enjoyed the rest :) ESP silence of the lamb haha pardon me if my post are soil broken I'm using my iPod to post

No la Keith. Why would FGL D and I gang up on you?? Haha...but don't bully me la! haha :mrgreen:

Yeah Red Dragon was boring crap, man.

Yeah i'm just only at 3-digit posts...Look at my dearie...Already in the 5 digit zone!

FGL D - Huh? What's your question ah? :confused:

monsters D: all post so high!!
haha hmm but anthony hokins was killer when he played the role hanibal its like daam woah look at his eyes it's like piercing right into your soul + his psycho talk woots hope they make more movies..
But red dragon isnt totally all that bad i mean compared to other movies it's still very much thumbs up haha tho i must say the killer aint as exciting as billy buffoloe or hanibal himself in action haha but i still dont really understood why he ate the painting ? some how i felt that dispite having the split personality and low self esteem is that killer a retard? and erm wasnt he burnt to death what happened when he suddenly outta no whr appeared at the guys home lol

hm i was wondering what does the rep point/power do and how do you get it ? ._.

Heya Keith,

Ok, i'm not really sure about this but I think that other fellow softies here will have to be the ones to give you the rep points and/or power. They will have to be softies that have quite a bit of rep power/points themselves.

You could check with FGL. He would know. He's got a lot of points and power! :mrgreen:

your daahleee? haha erm hey you have some too

Haha...Not Darlie toothpaste la..haha...yeah you can ask my Dahlin FGL. He will know better.

Yea i have some points & power. Not much la...I think you will get more points/power if the person who is giving them to u has plenty himself/herself.

Waaa! Yea man. A lot of Keiths here on soft.

Erm...dear ah, better specifiy what you gave me...wait pple get the wrong idea...hee hee.

Yea FGL gave me some & some others gave me the rest.

Hello imkeith!

Dun worry, I started learning acoustic at a slight later age than you. hahaha. And I'm still not really very fantastic on my acoustic yea. Tt's why I'm hoping to join the guitar gathering so I can learn!!! HAHA

Back