If you have the chance..

to come face to face with another softies(be it admin himself, the various moderators and of course anyone who is registered here),

over some coffee and cookies/fine dining feast/all veg meal/beer/liquor/cock etc etc,

who will you want to meet and what are the things that you want to talk to them about.

Anyway, you can be serious in answering this or not. Its all up to you. If you want it to be meaningful, theres couple of words to avoid. The following are some of it

1) Over rated
2) Under rated
3) Best
4) Cheap
5) and good
6) Where
7) How
8) What
9) why
10)

What is the best cheap gear that is good that I can buy that's not overrated, where can I buy it and how can I get there, why is it so good, is it underrated? Bam.

that, is deep! I believe i have the answer to that long while back.

Its in my signature. See those symbols? Thats my answer to the following

What is the best cheap gear that is good that I can buy that's not overrated, where can I buy it and how can I get there, why is it so good, is it underrated?

by the way, read between those symbols for more accurate answer!

When i was observing the sky looking to the north with my back facing to the south while left hand pointing to the west with my skinny finger as antenna over my right hand clenched in fist under the pale grey skies, i felt another deep profound question where the answer is being shown to me in between those symbols.

Reactions: fgl
I wanna meet Christopher Toh, and ask him about all the great bands & artists he had interviewed. It's one thing to read his write-up, it'll be great to hear from the man himself. :)

I've been damn lucky to meet James (aka Soft) himself. Really nice and polite man.

After having a brief conversation with him, i realised on the way home the sheer magnitude of difficulties and challenges he must have been through to actually a music forum (probably the biggest one) in singapore.

Not easy. Respect to him.

I wanna meet Christopher Toh, and ask him about all the great bands & artists he had interviewed. It's one thing to read his write-up, it'll be great to hear from the man himself. :)

I can arrange U know - just buy me chicken rice .... :p

if i do get the chance to 'meet up' with any or some of the moderators who just like to BAN me i will hammer them....hehehehehehe!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!

i'D LIKE TO MEET THE ARSENAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS SO THAT I CAN SAY TO THEM:

SACK WENGER :twisted:

wenger brought arsenal to their pinnacle, bro. he transformed arsenal after taking over from bruce rioch. i appreciate his eye for talent.

wenger brought arsenal to their pinnacle, bro. he transformed arsenal after taking over from bruce rioch. i appreciate his eye for talent.

YES TO ALL POINTS BRO ..... BUT SOMETIMES A MANAGER CAN ONLY BRING A CLUB SO FAR ....

BELIEVE ME BRO - I SUPPORTED AFC SINCE 1978 ... BEFORE RIOCH - WAS ANOTHER LEGEND - GEORGE GRAHAM .... BEFORE THAT ..... tERRY NEIL & DON HOWE ... bertie mee .... all had to go one time or the other ...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAY ..................... SACK WENGER ...HE HAS BECOME TOO STUBBORN & MYOPIC...................

Back