If you could bring ONE musician or band back to life...

metalhead1993

Hey guys, i had this random though a few moments ago when i was taking a dump....

If i could bring one musician or band back from the dead (literally and figuratively), who would it be???
I thought dimebag darrell definitely, his face melting solos are dearly missed in modern metal society. Wait but there was the OLD guns n roses (Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Adler) the band that made rock n roll what it is today.

So i'm asking you guys, if you had a choice, who and why would you bring back from the dead? The legend of legends jimi hendrix? the grunge god kurt cobain? Or maybe even the spice girls for some of you! Discuss. :D

Last edited:
I would want Dimebag Darrell to be brought back to life man!!!!
and I want him to be in Pantera not Damageplan.
gotta getcha pull!!!

if its possible, the following, what i can think of, right now

andrew wood- would be interested to see how it might change the way in which the eventual outcome it might have been, for some bands from seattle.

layne staley- at least there shud be a 2nd release from mad season. Mad season, beautiful dah!

nick drake- too fast, too soon. Words and music would still be relavant in this age

beyond's vocalist- not exactly the best way to go. Deserve better...

speaking of local musicians, i would say the late Wayne Thunder..... RIP. deserves much better!

I'll bring Bach to life if I could

also, bob marley
eliott smith
jeff buckley
gy!be hehe

heh, gybe prolly kill themself off with the various projects the members are in.

anyway, imho, the demise(whether in death or cease to exist) of musicians/bands, while aint a good thing. At least we can remember them for what they have given us, instead of us getting tired or having different direction towards their music, in latter part of our life

yeah that's true and is a good point, but this is a hypothetical thread anyway. Still I wouldn't mind chilling with zombie jimi hendrix anyday.

hendrix was interesting. I remember reading in another forum long time ago, talking bout how it would have been if he didnt passed on.

it was mentioned that he was dabbling in free jazz or some form of improv jam thingy thats rather different from his older stuff. It would be interesting to see how it might have been

heh, iam not really into his stuff, so if any fans doesnt agree or wanna correct me, do so. But dont go into emo mood ya
icon10.gif

All my musician friends who died these years - all of them before their time

1. Ali ahmad
2. Nadia g
3. Damien tan
4. Corey nonis
5. Guy nonis
6. Milli
7. Mike lazaroo
8. Khooshee

1.jimi hendrix
2.Layne Staley(Alice In Chains)