Ibanez LU20 Mass Order

seekz

I know this aint no Strobostomp, but its still a real fine product.

Cheapest I can find is around 38 to 40 USD plus shipping.

Please express your interest, by replying to post.

Sorry about my first hasty posting.

Cheapest I can find is this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-LU20-Ped...ryZ64388QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

38.88 plus free shipping in US, there only 6 left. Just right for the number of correspondents here. I have already contacted the Ebayer for the 6 pieces, to ask him to keep it on hold for me first.

Then I plan on using Vpost to ship it over to singapore.
Base charge would be $12.99 + $8.99 per kg

So totally my estimate for shipping would be around 30-40 S.dollars divide amongst us 6. Still super cheap, like 5-7 bucks per person.

I plan on collecting money twice, Once first for the Ebay payment, then once more when the vpost charges have consolidated, so I can give you guys a clear amount.

I know you guys have already replied stating your interest.
But if are really really Okay with the plan and wana confirm already, then we can start communicating by HP, just sms me at 999 to really confirm, then we'll take it from there.

My estimate would be around 2-3 weeks of shipping time max, once payment clears at ebay.

Last edited:
Okay so far FreakyFir, PinkSpider, jjupzones and Life55 responded to me.

So we're almost packed to the 6 pedal limit, still space for one more.
I'm gona go by first come first serve basis. the next person that pm or sms me first get the slot.

Concurrently I am going to source for more pedals, just in case. But if there's not really that high a demand, I'm just gona leave it at 6

I will use paypals forex rates, since I'm gona use paypal to pay anyway.
So total amt will be calculated on the 22nd using this:

https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_convert-currency-generic

so i think its better to set a dateline for things to come.

I STOP taking orders till 22nd, tues,
and will collect money on Wed, 23rd.

And will place orders for those who did pay up on the actual day or the next.

is there still space? i wanna join in the mass order!

how will payment be done and what's the final price gonna be like in sgd,cause i can't view the paypal link :)

the rate i used last night was at 1.57
the calculation i got was 61.07 sgd.

Payment preferably by bank transfer, cos its gonna be damn shack to collect money from everyone everywhere.

I'll start to msg everyone who responded after the ebay dude reply me.
I'm asking for a mass discount, hehehe.

Okay, word from the dude is that theres no discount, cos he's a wholesale ebayer.

I'm really excited about the deal. So Hopefully ONE last dude is gona step up and confirm the order so we can quickly proceed.

I''ld like to keep everything open. So all your questions will be answered here, as well as PMed/Sms.

Btw I live in Tampines.

Urgh, why does it seem like most softies are from the East?!? LOL. Happy Westsider here.

Come on! ONE MORE PLAYER!

Okay, Last dude, QuantumVortex is in.

Okay the bets are all in... So everyone plz kindly sms me at 999 with your nick, then I'll sms ya the account to credit money into.

Its 61.10 dollars, but 61 dollars will do.

I will be wating

Last edited:
Okay, heres an update.

PinkSpider has contacted me and said he transfered 61 dollars to me, from a UOB account. So, I guess I'll only recieve his payment on tues afternoon or weds.

LifeLe55 and FreakyFir paid up.
Quantum Vortex was contacted and said that he'll transfer this evening.

eh bro I'm the extra dude haha. By tmr evening or tue I'll transfer to you. If everyone else paid up alr before me then it's okay with me if can't get one more extra.

The above is the confirm list.

To the other 3 who contacted me too late
Jupjones, J-revolt and Nunob

I feel sorry about the lack of pedals for sale.
I'm sourcing other ebayers, but they impose a shipping charge
of 3USD.

We can still share shipping, it'll benifit US all anyway.
But you three have to pay 3usd extra. which amts to about 66SGD, 5 more than our 61 initial price. This is from another ebay seller, its not the same as the first 5 pedals thats why.

So if the terms are agree I'll still help you guys out on the mass order.
Vpost might cost about 1-2 dollars cheaper divided amongst 8 buyers

Back