I think I found my tone

bluepowder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - Random Jakks - Ending Credits & Fear of the Dark

my heavier tone that is!!!

This is basically the right blend of heavy rhythm and lead that I been looking for....its just a bootleg so not very clear

Gear used:
Ibanez RG1550 w HAS sound Vipers
Skreddy Screwdriver->Skreddy Top Fuel for rhythm

EHX DMM and CMATMODS TS as a booster for leads(smooth)

Roland JC-50 as the amp(solid state works better for this kinda sound methinks)

Any opinions?

Hey bluepowder, good stuff there! :D Which one are you?

Also I noticed the singh in blue in the first row. Funny chap. it looks like it's his first concert or something. He looks so enthu, jumping and clapping. Watched the master of puppets video too. Wow he sure is excited. Hhahahah! :mrgreen:

I'm the the one with the shortest haircut!!:D

Thank you for your compliments....I've been looking for a metal tone thats not tooo heavy...more thrash oriented...the punch of this tone is not there since bass dissipates easily in a big auditorium.......the tone is much better in person!!

ya the guy in the turban is one of our fans..enthu by nature

hey bluepowder, is that ur band? nicee

That was my older band....played for 3 years with them/...there are some older videos that go way back(to when i had hair)...under my videos...

Now I'm playing for a metal band...different guys...tighter...more originals!!great fun

eh. big Nicko fan here. your drummer should do more fills for Fear of the Dark, and more variety. and maybe more at least one more crash.

but overall, VERY NICE. very nice songs, at least not indie or powerpop or whatever core nonsense. those are too way common.

you've been turbanated.

eh. big Nicko fan here. your drummer should do more fills for Fear of the Dark, and more variety. and maybe more at least one more crash.

but overall, VERY NICE. very nice songs, at least not indie or powerpop or whatever core nonsense. those are too way common.

you've been turbanated.

hehe gotta make do eh...

thanks for the listen

Back