[I Sh*t You Not] How To Get A Vintage Series Martin At A Massive Discount

Dakota

Steal this $5200 mint-condition Vintage Series Martin Guitar

rf52.jpg

Here’s the deal.

I know a guy who has a carefully cared for, mint-condition Martin 00-28VS. It’s a stunning 12-fret body acoustic guitar that demands admiration. American retailers list it at USD$3, 499.

Factor in shipping, insurance and an agonizing 7% GST, and you’re looking at a whopping SGD$5, 200 for this guitar – that is, if you want to bring it in from the States yourself.

But not today. I’ve arranged to help you acquire this breathtaking Martin 00-28VS at an unbeatable $1000 discount. It’s almost daylight robbery. More on that in a wee bit though.

First, the specs:

The 00-28VS, designed with delicate precision, delivers a luscious cocktail of:

• Alluring sound quality
• Seductive aesthetic appeal
• Robust strength

The 00-28VS’s alluring sound quality​

• Cut with solid Sitka Spruce and solid East Indian Rosewood, the 00-28VS’s Grand Concert body comfortably delivers a wide, dynamic response. These woods sharpen the articulation of each note. Whether you’re into fingerstyle, or you’re a heavy picker, you can expect the Martin 00-28VS to give you a robust and consistent tone

• The 00-28VS’s 12-fret body size makes it compact. It’s small but loud. The Martin 00-28VS is designed to deliver both high resonance and high sustenance when you play it

• The East Indian Rosewood sides and back lavishes an invigorating crisp tone that is refreshingly clear

• The Sitka Spruce top delivers a pleasantly warm, rich and mellow overtone

• Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood are solid woods that flex over time. Like fine wine, they mature with age. While this one’s already 4 years old, wait till you’ve owned it for a few more. The guitar’s clean sound only gets better

The 00-28VS’ seductive aesthetic appeal​

• The 00-28VS’s natural colour is reaffirmed with a polished gloss finish because of the aging toner used to create it’s finely-aged, vintage appearance

• The ebony fretboard has elegantly designed ‘Diamond & Squares’ inlays to re-create the guitar’s classic pre-WWII look

• This Martin 00-28VS is in mint condition. No dinks or blemishes whatsoever. The cosmetics, playability and sound are in perfect condition

• This 00-28VS has been carefully stored in a smoke-free environment, and has never been used for gigs. When not being played, it’s kept in the original hardshell case to preserve the wood’s freshness

The 00-28VS’s robust strength

• It’s important for a guitar to look and sound good. But for it to last long, it also needs to have enduring strength. That’s why the Martin 00-28VS is more than a pretty face

Here’s an interesting fact: The US Navy has been using Sitka Spruce to shield their long-range ballistic missiles since the late 1950s because of it’s naturally occuring, high-endurance properties. This speaks volumes of the Martin 00-28VS’s strength and durability

• But you can never be too careful, can you? That’s why the Sitka Spruce top is reinforced with a Standard “X” Scalloped brace, delivering more muscle and stability to the 00-28VS

• The neck is constructed with Spanish Cedar, a type of Mahogany. This is because Spanish Cedar more pronounced grain lines, making it less brittle. It also keeps the 00-28VS light weight

• Spanish Cedar also has natural properties that make it less vulnerable to bends and warps caused by the high humidity here in Singapore

It’s obvious, isn’t it? The Martin 00-28VS is built to last and designed for easy maintenance

For more pictures, and a comprehensive list of the 00-28VS’s specs, scroll to the bottom.

Now, as promised, the ridiculous $1000 discount​

Fact #1: Brand new Martin 00-28VS’s don’t retail in Singapore because of import restrictions. What a pity.

Fact #2: The closest guitar (in terms of specs) that is available here is the Martin 00-42SC John Mayer. It retails at SGD$11, 083.50. Ouch.

Fact #3: Acquiring a 00-28VS from an American online retailer will cost you at least SGD$5, 200. Send your thanks to shipping, insurance and of course, GST for that.

Fact #4: I’m about to give you a massive $1000 discount on that price. Not because “I’m such a sweet guy”. The truth is I deal mostly online. My overheads are low. No gut-spilling rentals. No heart-wrenching inventory management. So I can afford to virtually give away great guitars at excellent prices.

So forget splurging $5200 on a brand new Martin. This one’s available at $4200. And it’s in pristine, mint-condition.

Fact #5: As a gift, you’ll also be getting a mint-condition Original Hardshell Case.

Hold on a sec… Try it out first

I’ve rambled on for quite a bit, I know. But please, don’t just take my word for it.

Instead, contact me now at 9751-7607 to test this Martin 00-28VS first. Try it out. Feel it. Take as long as you need. Bottom-line, make sure I deliver on my promises first. Only when you’re completely and utterly thrilled, will we talk money.

But until you’ve experienced the Martin 00-28VS for yourself, keep the cash in your pockets.

Just remember, you’re getting an unbeatable $1000 discount for a mint-condition Martin. That's just $4200. Not the usual bullshit “Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price” savings big online music stores give. This is a genuine bargain.

I need you to act fast though. There is only one mint-condition Martin 00-28VS available. And it’s going on a first – come – first – served basis.

So call or text me at 9751-7607 to test this guitar now.

There are no obligations. You’ll only have to think about the money when you’re completely satisfied that it delivers what I’ve promised.

You have my number.

Regards,
Prashant
Director @ The G-String
9751-7607

PS: You can take a look at the specs here: http://www.martinguitar.com/series/item/121-00-28vs.html

6hyk.jpg

b2q1.jpg

pkog.jpg
r7p5.jpg

zux1.jpg
0leo.jpg

xzt8.jpg

3zwa.jpg

ktn7.jpg

Back