i got literally friggin' ROBBED ! :(

Im just joking.....yuh, very long name, parent don think how their child will have to suffer when examination, time is precious, with long name, time are taken too...hahaha...

hey, i never thought of that. haha.
i was really about to name my son if i have one a really long name, like michael angelo batio

reading all your story remind me my hometown , indonesia. so here is the little help for you.

you MUST once in your life practise this kind of things :

1. how to remember the car police number just by 1 second sight. the tips are to keep repeating or use 'pneumonic' to connect it to something easier to remember, like 19xx is remember as year etc.

2. how to remember the face in very fast incident. this will easy if we can de construct the face by eye, skin colour, hair colour, and special "feature" like mole.

3. to have a correct order of action when something bad happen. which are like, memorizing the just happen incident, screaming for help, called the police , check for anything injured etc.

believe me it worth to get all of these become your "reflect".

hmm noted. hell. i have photographic memory. you let me see your face once and thats it. ill remember you for the next few years.

but imnot good with numbers at all. it took me a few years to remember my ic and 6 months to remember my hp no. and 7 months to remember my gf hp no.
and no, no funny jokes asking my gf no so you can remember it for me.. hahaha =p

hey Aki, if u name ur son long name, trust me, in their heart,when sitting for exam, "damn, dad, why cant u name me a simple name, y must name so long, what were u thinking"...coz 4 of my fren say almost the same thing to me abt their name...btw,i also got photographic memory,when it comes to pretty girl only...cant blame me...

Last edited:
haha,
well, maybe ill just cut it short to michael amott? haha.
hmm, thats not photograpic memory, thats umm... guys!
haha.

LOL !

i was trying my best to put a picture of his ass face into my mind.
but i coudnt. those other ppl keep distracting me by trying to plug out my laptop.
so i coudnt really rmbr. after that i regretted so muchh. damn .

OH ! you know u go to friendster and type boi and search in friendster . there's like 2000 of em .and i laughed my ass looking at their names. there was one with the 'coool' nick , EteRnAL BoIzZ. ahhahaah.

haha, headwan...

yeah like what Noein said.
that part is all imagination.. plus lets not go into details here. later mods and james angry..

Jaarvis.
you actually did that huh? haha. i do that whenever im bored actually.
haha. try searching 'baby', 'girl', 'jepon', that should show all the typical malay girls. and boi eternal?, i wonder who taught him that...

LOL.... yeah, when we get into emergency situation we will lost most of our memory... hmm... I guess since all of us are musician, shouldn't we already face so much nervous and "emergency" situation on stage? i mean do you still remember why you keep hitting G chords even the song doesn;t even have a guitar part at all???

Jullian Bei
"i mean do you still remember why you keep hitting G chords even the song doesn;t even have a guitar part at all???"

i take that you that often?
plus photographic memories doesn really have anything to do with being a musician or not. it entirely depends on a person.

but yeah, its just our normal 'reaction' to keep holding down chords even though we're not playing. i keep holding down Eminor at times

hehe eminor? wouldn't that leave so many string open?

btw, I comparing the nervous we encountered in accident to our on stage "suddenly cool" finger... well... not very connected anyway...

well yeah, but umm thats me.. haha, yours is G and mine Eminor.. hahaha...
i meant that i was muting the strings with my hand patterned as if i was holding Eminor,

Jarvis, Were you robbed of a hp and a psp?

HP only . i thought my PSP was taken too. but found it on the floor when i came back . so was kinda lucky . but my friend wasnt uh , he got his laptop stolen .
hmmm. u sound like u know smth bout this. ha.

Back