humbucker

uzzo88

i need humbuckers with low end boost..reccomend me some peices..

and one more thing.
is it possible to have four knobs to one guitar with only one pickup..?
i'm thinking of a volume, bass, treble and mid..anyone did thid b4 or thinks it is possible??my crazy idea..

uzzo88 said:
and one more thing.
is it possible to have four knobs to one guitar with only one pickup..?
i'm thinking of a volume, bass, treble and mid..anyone did thid b4 or thinks it is possible??my crazy idea..

It is. Build in an active eq system. But really, this is a redundant idea for guitar. Ever wondered why no one else has done it?

Anyway, the closest thing the guitar has would be the EMG active controls... go to their website and check it out.

I've yet to try out evolutions... very cutting and tight... but for now... Thickness and mids belongs to the Tonezone and Breeds. :)

It is fat and powerful. :lol:
Values I predicted judging from the tone chart
Treble - 4
Mids- 6
Bass - 8
It seems the X2N has more treble than the Invader no?

Ah... I see!
Different animal then... :)

X2N is as follows:
Treble: 6
Mids: 6
Bass: 5

But with ridiculously high output of 510mV. Its NEVER clean on full volume when place infront of a tube amp. ;) But has a wonderful, funky split tone...

It can be quite fat... then again, all pups can be quite fat with the right eq-ing and gear... ;)

wangdexian said:
Treble - 4
Mids- 6
Bass - 8

The invader is so powerful it's gross, yet it's cool. It's so fat, i personally feel it doesn't do a good job with the cleans.

wangdexian said:
Treble - 4
Mids- 6
Bass - 8

You haven't tried it and you want to marry it?!?!?

Its like marrying Britney Spears in 24 hours!!!!

Ok fine... bad analogy.. its late ok... ;)

where do i get sd invaders??i like the bulging thingy looks fierce..all this while i thot i had an invader but i was wrong.,.reall wrong..mine juz so happens to be one of the unidentifiable dimarzios..

Back