Hull City

searchthecity

wat the hell are they doing on the 4th position of the premier league table? will they continue their run thru out the season and finish the season to qualify for europe? or will they stumble and fall sooner or later in the season?

your thoughts please...

i'd say hull city need just 1 heavy defeat to bring their morale down and from there, its all downhill for them...i don think they will be relegated but theres no way they are finishing sumwhere above the top 5 or top 6...they yet to meet manutd, liverpool and chelsea this season...these are the teams dat will most likely be the catalyst to their downfall

Bro,

Have you watched them play?? I followed through their past 3 games and I am surprized at their team work and ball control. It sure ain't easy to be promoted from 1st div to premier div and now they are working hard to get to the top.

If they continue to press on and maintain their current standard, it should be no surprise that they will eventually land on the top few spots. Look @ previous seasons - which 1st div ever made it so high up the table before? To be the top, obviously they need that extra factor to push them. But I think even being able to finish in the top 4 or 5 position should give them something to celebrate for.

With that said, I am eagerly watching their match on Tuesday.

Last edited:
yeah. what searchthecity says has got a fact .
just one heavy defeat can bring them down . well ,
this wednesday they're going against chelsea.
chelsea already has a big defeat on their shoulders.
hull on the other hand, has been dominating.
if hull pulls through , they'll continue .
if not , then we'll see if they'll pick themselves up or begin to detoriate.

but somehow , i think hull will continue kickin' ass.
whether they're game enough to beat chelsea or not , wednesday we'll find out.

Fan of the True Blues.

yeah. what searchthecity says has got a fact .
just one heavy defeat can bring them down . well ,
this wednesday they're going against chelsea.
chelsea already has a big defeat on their shoulders.
hull on the other hand, has been dominating.
if hull pulls through , they'll continue .
if not , then we'll see if they'll pick themselves up or begin to detoriate.

but somehow , i think hull will continue kickin' ass.
whether they're game enough to beat chelsea or not , wednesday we'll find out.

Fan of the True Blues.

Condolences for the loss yesterday. However way I watch the game yesterday, Liverpool deserved the win definitely. Chelsea was a little hot-headed from all the physical barrage thrown in their path. Sadly, the good ol' days of Mourinho are gone. I disliked him initially, but looking @ Chelski now, I think Mourinho > Solari.

my thoughts are they won't last. but, they won't be relegated. kinda like wigan or reading when they first got promoted..

they are playing GREAT football. one of the best performing teams so far this season, even beating arsenal at emirates.

and btw jaarvis, hull has something against teams from london. beware, haha!

They remind me of Chievo. They came to Serie A with a big bang just like Hull, beating more fancied side. But just like Chievo they too will wither slowly, due to lack to transfer funds to buy new players as thier better players go over to bigger clubs.

Eventhough they are really strong and up and running at the moment,
things may start to change when some of their key players such as geovanni and marlon king got injured. the injustice is that they beat arsenal at the emirates.. what a downfall for arsenal. things may turn bad in the next five games if what i predicted turns into reality. ahah

lol, you guys are so funny.

one moment you predict something and when it don't turn out the way you predicted, you will give excuses to justify the turn of events. what a contradicting society we are living in?

i see much resistance to Hull City, so i am gonna place high bets for them to continue their streaks. i would like to see the reaction on each of your faces - priceless moments!

Woah woah woah Vaiyen, chill man :) I think he doesn't have that intention.

It is sometimes hard to believe an underdog team that reach thus far, I am guilty sometimes too.

But I learn to see from an open perspective so things becomes much more easier to take.

searchthecity:
What's the matter with you? Don't like to see someone outside the so-called Top Four doing well? U feel disgruntled with their impressive achievements?
I say MAJOR PROPS to them. they deserve our respect.

i think the english league need more newly promoted teams to do well. bring the focus back to home grown players in the english league, instead of pure splashing of millions on buying players. show the big clubs that they should focus on grooming their own youngsters.

it's not impossible, wigan did well in their first top flight season a couple of seasons back.

As an Arsenal fan myself, I see no injustice definitely. It is rather depressing to be losing @ home, but kudos to Hull City. They made their presence felt.

Erm I'm not jealous of Hull or anything, In fact seeing such things in football gives you some kind of excitement. But Its a fact that their steam will run out. Chievo did well in their 1st season but by the subsequent seasons they lose steam together with some of thier good players even coach being courted by bigger clubs and the lack of cash to replace them. They survived Serie A for some seasons before being relegated again. Same thing will happen to Hull no doubt unless some russian billionaire or rich shiek decide to buy them.

Though I'm not saying they'll be relegated, they'll be another ordinary team by then. But if they can sustain thier form in following seasons then yeah, respect. By the way I'm into italian league so I have no reason to be jealous of Hull, though I still have some feeling for spurs.HA

Anyway Chievo are reorganisizing themselves and it looked like they may return to serie A again. Hopefully.

Last edited:
lol, you guys are so funny.

one moment you predict something and when it don't turn out the way you predicted, you will give excuses to justify the turn of events. what a contradicting society we are living in?

i see much resistance to Hull City, so i am gonna place high bets for them to continue their streaks. i would like to see the reaction on each of your faces - priceless moments!

haha you mean injury crisis doesn't affect the team at all? haha

Back