Help me improve! (singing)

good news : you're not hopeless. and sndrec32.exe is old school. and to multitrack layer vocals on sndrec32.exe is even more old school haha.. chinese pass.(i'm no one to judge really.I speak like chris tucker in rush hour trying to speak chinese) nice goin with the vibrato thing on the vocals..

bad news : slight pitching prob, harmonizing pitching also abit prob, abit lack of feeling (I'm assuming you sang too soft afraid to sing too loud for a certain reason whether someone in the house hearing it or for fear of distorting the recording).

solution : go jam @ k box more often.

30¢ worth.

Actually sing very loud le, no idea whether it's the mic or the program, I'll test it out =) Thanks alot! I'll have to figure a way out to fix my pitching problems

Hmm is it me or something. But all the modern chinese pop artist sounds the same. Not much of "your own style". No offence. Try exploring something different.

the tone

i think you sound like those...new bands, like dashboard confessionals, yellowcard. maybe you should focus a bit more on tone. just my opinion =)

Hee no prob! We'll help each other get better... But what Kwerty said makes lotsa sense, maybe it's time to move on to another genre... Any fun ones?

woo not bad not bad. But there's pitch problem at some of the parts. and yeah u gotta to sing louder! :) You'hv got a nice voice, more practice and you will be great. Most more audioclips soon.

Nasal problem noted too, i'll try change that... I was wondering if you guys know any Jazz vocal trainers in Singapore? Might want to give that a try sometime =)

Back