Hell's Bell's; The Dangers Of Rock N' Roll

SherT

Part 1's Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKIQ7T-t_V4

The links to the other 17 parts are accessible from this page, or from the fellow's Youtube channel.

Back in my secondary school days, they made this compulsory for us as part of our orientation. Even at that tender age, I remember watching it and thinking "What a load of crap."

I love how the narrator makes special mention of how they're not trying to sway opinion, and how all the facts in the show have been carefully checked against Rock Music Magazines, and then they go on to try and prove the tangible health risks that Rock N' Roll poses by holding an egg up in front of a staged concert. You got to love how they position the quotes too, and establish a direct link between rock music and the occult right from the onset.

Now far be it beyond me to dismiss this "documentary" on account of personal opinion, I'll be leaving the jury out to you guys. Tell me, what do you think of this guy's explorations?

Last edited:
Erm, what's your point? If that disturbs you so much don't go and look at black metal, it'll probably scare your socks off. :D

Do you think Satanists find Christian music equally offensive? To each his own man.

Erm, what's your point? If that disturbs you so much don't go and look at black metal, it'll probably scare your socks off. :D

Do you think Satanists find Christian music equally offensive? To each his own man.

I don't even have to add anything to that.

Last edited:
= Denosha

I believe Threadstarter thinks the documentary is far from being "neutral" in its approach as it had disclaimed.

I didn't even bother finishing the first video.

dint even bother to watch it. 100% bullshit and blasphemy.
though i am a christian myself, but i dont share the same views as him.

Blaspheme not against the Great Goat!!!! He hath been good to mankind, bestowing upon us the power n glory of rock n fookin roll, baby!!!! rock rock rock...........

dude are you from acsi cause its like a tradition that everyone watches it at some point in the 4 years ahha

Thanks to this documentary I was introduced to Led Zep, waaaay back in 1992. Sometimes the bigots actually help good old Rock n' Roll! God gave Rock n' Roll to us baby! \m/ \m/

yeah man graduated awhile back. best times of my life. i remember after watching this in school i thought anyone that listened to ac/dc was satanic. lol. moulding the young and naive minds

hey... watched this in sec 1 too.

good times. i remember back then i was scared of that.

seems like after the year after us, which is...2004, they stopped showing this to the sec 1s.

edit: same, this show actually introduced me to good music. i was listening to radio stuff back then. thank god for this video.

eh! just noticed that you're sherwin...this is russell

Last edited:
no idea who sherwin's gay partner is, but russell lee. sec 4.3 in 2006 in acsi. now in year 6 ( :( )

you were from ac too? who're you?

edit:...just anyhow guessing but are you nazri?

Last edited:
Back