Guitars, Gambus, Oud.. Come to esplanade!!

ND

Celebrating the World Stringed Instruments Month, the Esplanade presents Farrapeira in their interpretation of the oud, featured in music from different cultures, fused and blended together into a cohesive harmony of aural sensation.

Farapeirra is a 5-piece accoustic group consisting of seasoned musicians from Singapore. They will take you on an enchanted musical journey with their unique combination of Latin, Middle Eastern and local arrangements.
Catch them in action this week at the Esplanade. Admission is free.

Details :
World Stringed Instrument Month
Featuring the Oud
Wed 27 & Thu 28 Sept 2006
7:30 - 8:00pm & 8:30 - 9:00pm
at the Concourse
Esplanade Theatres On The Bay

link to to their pix:-
http://www.srimahligai.com/

Before u watch Yngwie Malmsteen in Singapore... watch this dudes at Esplanade 1st...

not cheap thou. tot of getting 1 as well. many sizes and different string config. so abit confuse...... azrin... can help me out? wer to get that gambus tingy....?

my dad can help get cheap...aiya best is to go indonesia...alot especially at bogor.

P.S its an arabic instrument, lots of arabs in indonesia, so tts y alot.( just for people who dunno what an oud is)

kheir said:
hey fuzz..... which shop u saw that for $350? can pm me tha add if u know.....
Hey man.. I dont know what the shope name is but my friend told me that.. Alot of people say that too about the price..

And Panz3rr, how much can your dad get it? I mean in singapore dollars.. Would be interested if can get it cheap..

afraid that yr $350 is not the Mutu or Keunggulan one.. the real authentic one shud be cost more that $450.. good and curvy.. its best if you have friends studying at Middle east.. can tumpang!

hmm..well i know dubai ones can go to thousands of dollars. Id suggest indonesia...nearer and cheaper and its quite good. A decent one to play around with. Ill ask my dad about the rough pricing.. :D

Back