Guitarist available – from classical to progressive, 7 strings and beyond

adamqlw

Hi,

Long-time guitarist looking for new things to do. I’ve been playing for over 20 years, and listen and play very broadly. Looking for new projects and new people for fresh inspiration. I can commit up to 2 nights a week for writing/recording/jamming, free most weekday nights. I’ve done everything from classical guitar (took my grade 7 last year) to rockabilly, progressive and extreme metal (the 90s variety and more recent entries), and top 40s (used to play weekly in a pub band for a couple of years).

I have an open mind when it comes to music, willing to try anything first to see how I can complement it. I see technical ability as an important skill in the toolbox, but definitely not the only tool to be deployed.

I play 7 and 8 string guitars, but don’t really listen to djent. I see the extra strings as just providing more options, not creating limitations or forcing the music in a particular direction. I use a purely digital rig running off a laptop/ipad, and dabble in guitar-to-MIDI as well.

If you’re looking for a strong team player who isn’t interested in sitting in the driver’s seat, hit me up. I have plenty of recorded material I can send over to give you a sense of what I can write and what I can play.

Drop me a WhatsApp at nine 232 two 7 three 3 to follow up.

Back