Guitar Anime - Beck Mongolian Chop Squad

It's a nice anime and inspiring too. =)
Not only that, they also shows problems in a band etc.
Now that makes us think about it too, especially when we are in a band, we'll know that certain problem is going to come and we have to solve it ourselves.
*claps for the author*

i havee! eh lets see

(intro/interlude/ending) or whatever u call it.

E |-----0-----------5-------------------------------------------0------------0--|
B |-------0----------5------------4---5--------2---4-------0---0--0---0------|
G |---------3----------8--------------------------------------2---2------2-----|
D |----------------------------6-------------4-------------2-----------2--------|
A |--2-----------7----------4------------2--------------0------------0---------|
E |-0-----------5----------------------------------------------------------------|

then the chords part i cant remember or dont know the name of all the chords but its

( verse full moon sway ya? )

E something 3 times of this and 3 times of that(b i think)
0 0 4 2
0 0 5 4
1 2 6 4
2 2 6 4
2 0 4 2
0 0 4 2

and back to E..

(chorus , WHAT A FOOL)

3X A(2x) E(2x) B(2x) this thingy.. then this thingy
4 0 0 2 2 0
5 2 0 4 2 2
6 2 1 4 2 2
6 2 2 4 4 2
4 0 2 2 4 0
4 0 0 2 2 0

thats about it X= i didnt tab thisout myself though ^^learnt it from a friend. now lets just hope the forum doesnt screw up the spacings.

hmm y frm episode 5 onwards on youtube no sound.. ahh.. juz when i was getting into the story.. anyone know of other links to watch?

you guys should watch the manga, its way better, not like the crap ending for the anime . . . anyway koyuki got a sg junior and modded it =)

is there greatful sound in the manga? i remember reading some of it and there was something like koyuki having this 61 sg or something like that ya? and then there was some picture of him and ran and then there was some disputes and chiba got angry orsomething, where dl manga? and from which chapter is the anime end? anyone?

chords for moon on the water

quite simple actually.
the progression is something like
---------C#m----A-----------------E
what a fool, I don't know bout tomorrow
B--------------A-----Asus2(I think)
even though I feel uh-uh~

then it repeats.

inspiring! from guitar zero to hero in 1 yr! (i hope I've got that right)

Also, to be able to make it to big and the journey there is totally amazing.

at least we get to hear some music in the anime than manga :)

Back