Guitar Anime - Beck Mongolian Chop Squad

neuro182

plot Summary:

Tanaka Yukio, better known by his nickname Koyuki is a 14 year old who feels disconnected from life in general. Through the act of saving a mismatched dog, he meets guitarist Minami Ryuusuke, and becomes involved in Ryuusuke's new band BECK. Koyuki's life starts to change as the band struggles towards fame.

Any of you watched it before?

indeed a very inspiring anime. recommeded video for all aspiring musicians.

the song between momo-chan + Koyuki :heart:

I liked both maho and izumi :D

i watch through BECK twice. Interesting reference to many artists like flea, jimmy page, beatles, hendrix blah blah.

if i am not wrong the story in the comic went on, hoping that they would thus create a BECK-2

i love Lucille!! and the dog, Beck!!

but its v exaggerated though its inspiring and the Chiba rap is kewl..

truely inspiring anime!! haiz, wonder if they gonna make a part 2 to the anime.. read comic for these kind of stuff where got nice one =(.. they play the songs also cant hear :lol:

they shud be in the process of making.. wah lau i head onto most dvd stores and they dun have Beck anime :( sad.. im borrowing from a friend who manage to buy it :lol:

wooit..

best source... you-tube...

just type in key word: Beck Episode " " 1-26..

I like the part where they went to the Greatful Sounds...

After which there will be a love scene between Koyuki and Maho...

And anyone want to make their guitar like Lucille???

The manga is also available at Kinokuniya... now only at book 8....

lucille,
u take samick guitar and then ask yr PC to use it as target lo.
if not, who would be so crazy to kill their guitar?
but anyway, nice anime but the plot sometimes very draggy and the ending also got no meaning.
Feels like towards the end the author ran out of ideas.

DOOD that anime got me into rock = ) love it. so im guessing u guys are fans of typhoon 24 beat crusaders and such ?

Back