ROUGHIE

Hi guys,

If you are a drummer who is committed, knows and likes to play these songs:

1) Black - Pearl Jam
2) Take Me Away - Lifehouse
3) Slither - Velvet Revolver
4) Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
5) Soul to Squeeze - RHCP
(-These will also be the audition songs)

If you like to play songs around these genres, then we want you!
We can setup an audition jamming for you, it doesnt have to be a formal audition kind of shit,
you just need to rock it out and show us your groove!

band background:
we are a grunge/rock, modern rock and funk kind of band whose influences are:
STP, RHCP, Pearl Jam, U2, Velvet Revolver, Lifehouse, and a little Jimi Hendrix kind thing.
We were formed last year and had been playing in a small pub / few minor gigs for the past 6 months.
But when we already wanted to go for the bigger stage and rock out, our drummer has to go back to his hometown, unfortunately.
It was not his intention though, it was beyond his control.

future plans:
the band wants to play in more popular pubs and gigs once or twice month and write our own originals for recording.

We dont have any age and sex requirement, we don't care if you are 60. you read it right. 60 year old lady also ok!
but the only thing we expect is the commitment to join the practice atleast once a week.

If you are interested, you can contact me:
Roughie - 90293785, just whatsapp or drop me a sms.

Looking forward to rocking with you!

Hi guys,

If you are a drummer who is committed, knows and likes to play these songs:

1) Black - Pearl Jam
2) Take Me Away - Lifehouse
3) Slither - Velvet Revolver
4) Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
5) Soul to Squeeze - RHCP
(-These will also be the audition songs)

If you like to play songs around these genres, then we want you!
We can setup an audition jamming for you, it doesnt have to be a formal audition kind of shit,
you just need to rock it out and show us your groove!

band background:
we are a grunge/rock, modern rock and funk kind of band whose influences are:
STP, RHCP, Pearl Jam, U2, Velvet Revolver, Lifehouse, and a little Jimi Hendrix kind thing.
We were formed last year and had been playing in a small pub / few minor gigs for the past 6 months.
But when we already wanted to go for the bigger stage and rock out, our drummer has to go back to his hometown, unfortunately.
It was not his intention though, it was beyond his control.

future plans:
the band wants to play in more popular pubs and gigs once or twice month and write our own originals for recording.

We dont have any age and sex requirement, we don't care if you are 60. you read it right. 60 year old lady also ok!
but the only thing we expect is the commitment to join the practice atleast once a week.

If you are interested, you can contact me:
Roughie - 90293785, just whatsapp or drop me a sms.

Looking forward to rocking with you!

Hi! Im a drummer but i haven't touched drums for awhile. Im currently studying and love grunge music including alice in chains, STP, Pearl Jam and slowly exploring that area. Used to play metal but would love to keep in contact for jamming. I can commit once a week but thats the max i think i can because I'm currently studying. Im 25 this year and have been playing for about 3 to 4 years?

Do get back to me if we could jam some songs. I am a bit rusty but with time i think i can get my groove back.

Regards,
Daryl

Hi..Black and Soul To Squeeze are one of my fav songs; lives in sengkang, drummer, could try out for audition but uncertain to commitment in a serious band :0

Guys, as of the moment we are considering 2. Thanks for all the replies and text messages. We are just glad that there are still quite a few drummers out there who are still into this kind of music. keep rockin'

Back