SOLD Great Deal on a Pearl Vision Maple 5pc Drum Shell Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edrummer

Why Shell Pack? Many of times, drummers has a set of Cymbals and Hardware that they are comfortable with and they do not want to spend extra money to purchase a new set of Hardware or to spend many hours of their precious practice time to sell the hardware away.

This kit is an consignment kit by a customer, the kit is at my house.
5 pc Maple Drum Kit with no hardware and cymbals.

VML specs : 6 Ply Maple Shells, 900 Series UniLock Tom holders, Reference style lugs, Finish is Silver to Black Fade.

Sizes : 10 x 8, 12 x 9, 14 x 14, 20 x 18, comes with Tom Mounts and Floor Tom Legs.
Bonus : Comes with Free Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum 14 x 5.5. (The MPX Maple snare is slightly better sounding than the VML stock snare)

Sound : Amazing sounding kit on its class and has a wide tuning range, very good resale value and its hard to come by a kit in such good condition for this price.

Condition : Easily 9.5/10, except for very minor oxidisation and fingerprints, this kit is literally new.

Price : $850 Nett, inclusive of delivery and tuning. If you can self collect it, it will be $800. SMS 81682441.

Heres how i do it, if you want me to deliver it to your house, kindly send a deposit over via posb, otherwise, you are more than welcome to come by my house at the south side of Singapore and we can deliver it together to your house using various transport methods.

Market price for this kit right now on Musiciansfriend is $1400 sgd brand new, you are saving 43%.

Thanks for reading and if i could help you out in any other means, i would!

Please note that the Hardware, Cymbals, Sonor Benny Greb/Gavin Harrison snares are not included . . but you will be getting a Mapex MPX Snare Drum as well as 3 toms, 1 bass, tom mounts and floor tom legs..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back