Gotoh Parts mass-ordering?

what's the real benefits of the T from the TS?

T - direct contact = more sustain less string hangups

TS - heavy weighted = more sustain... but more string hangups? o_O

not many ppl use them here, so... haha any ideas what're the real diff in using a TS or a T block type?

apart from the specs on paper, are there any other benefits from using one apart from the other?

cuz they way they market it, the T block type seems to be some great innovation by gotoh... haha

and one more... for gotoh tuners, is it L6 or R6 that's for normal right handed-strats?

o..thats the T FST block. The design allow strings to contact saddle w/o touching the block. This improve sustain,minimizes string hang up and increase tuning stability. :)

currently we have 6 orders....MO is gonna close soon. If any softies still wanna order please let me know..thanks big time :)

yup, i sent u a pm earlier confirming what i wanted but i think it didn't get through cuz of the forum upgrade... anyway, it should be sumthing like this:

"machine head:

SGS510Z-S5-HAPM-L6-C
S5 button type, H.A.P.M variant, 6 in-line for normal strat, chrome finish.

and tremolo unit:

510TS-FE2
chrome finish

arm:

A7, chrome"

thx!

hi people...the MO will close on 19/10/07. Will not extend anymore. If you want to order any gotoh parts do let me know. Thanks a lot :)

Hi, interested in ordering..can you give me more details on how to make payment etc? interested in GE101TS :)

haha ya i remember...the problem now is we havent hit the needed quantity. still need about 5 more orders...so guys if u still wanna order pm me :)

Back