Girls and Soccer

kentheman2000

Hey there dudes and dudettes...

Any one of u experience the typical situation as below?

Guy/girl is a soccer fan, knows everything inside out about soccer. Gf/Bf knows nuts and tried to be interested but failed. Guy/girl tells Gf/Bf that they don't try hard enough. It's not that they don't it's cos it's really not in their blood.

I however, am under the Gf/Bf who are totally not in sync with soccer. Anyone else here feels that way? And how did u deal with it?

dun have 2 deal wt it - after yer married juz get 2 TVs and cable boxes - all will be ok if the sex is good.

Tribalcast said:
Play Fifa 2006.

No.. Fifa Manager 2006.. Get in touch with the players/managers/coaches/stats & then logon to soccernet to check scores/transfers/updates/injuries/scandals..

girls, umm. get them tied with frigging gorgeous guys :)
guys, well guys at one point of time they WOULD like soccer its like, duh.

I don't think it'd be an issue. Of course, bonus points if they get into the sport just for your sake. Just be prepared to do something they're into, but u're not. But relationships are worth more than soccer.

someone once asked me to choose between dating a very hot chick, or playing soccer for a team, i chose the latter

which is why a lot of people think i'm gay

i think you should teach her somethin bout soccer,the very basics,tell her that playin soccer is fun,you get what i mean?can try it with your ball first,it'll be fun i promise,hahaha :twisted: :twisted:

soccer or hot date, you chose soccer? You're made a wise decision if you're one of the best soccer players in your area and you belong to a popular club. I mean, why settle for one hot date when you could have MORE hot dates after EACH match. hehehehe.

stop calling it soccer, its fooootball heh

well, i'd choose football. it only comes once in 4 years, world cup that is heh. guys, well, just treat them as eyecandies. haha

well in singapore most ppl r influenced by american things..so while drinking coffee & talking football u can actually contradict urself. u need tea for tht.

Back