Gibson SG new pricing.

Attractive new pricing.. Probably be a while before Swee Lee entitles their customers to these newer pricing.. I still probably won't get a brand new SG though.. Pre 2000 Gibbies had better QC and are serious gems! :mrgreen:

hopefully the new price be implemented before the sale. plus the sale discount... omgg a gibson standard sg for $500:twisted:

^ Firstly, 1199 is in USD. And secondly, Swee Lee's prices will most probably remain over-inflated.

I guess what everyone fails to factor into calculation is the cost of shipment over to SG + the rental space of the store front for shop owners who plans to sell these horny babes + the profit margins they might wanna slice off from consumers like us.

With that said, I will be popping by California in mid June. Hopefully can pop by their Gibby store and see if the deal is really as good as it suggests on the internet.

I guess what everyone fails to factor into calculation is the cost of shipment over to SG + the rental space of the store front for shop owners who plans to sell these horny babes + the profit margins they might wanna slice off from consumers like us.

With that said, I will be popping by California in mid June. Hopefully can pop by their Gibby store and see if the deal is really as good as it suggests on the internet.

Back