Gear Photos 2019

Godsmen

Looks like this thread is pretty dead. Anyone keen to revive it? Perhaps let me start first??

Here's mine that actually arrive on the eve of 2019. :)

A beautiful Charvel DK24 in shell pink. Its plays so lovely i would have to say. This was my very first roosted maple neck and board, i like it more than the usual maple as the the typical maple finish is kinda too bright (trebly) for me.

Took me quite a while to source for this as it seems to be sold out everywhere in the world.

Attachments

• IMG_7729.jpg
    IMG_7729.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_7731.jpg
    IMG_7731.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_7739.jpg
    IMG_7739.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_7736.jpg
    IMG_7736.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_7732.jpg
    IMG_7732.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 405
Looks like this thread is pretty dead. Anyone keen to revive it? Perhaps let me start first??

A beautiful Charvel DK24 in shell pink. Its plays so lovely i would have to say. This was my very first roosted maple neck and board, i like it more than the usual maple as the the typical maple finish is kinda too bright (trebly) for me.

Took me quite a while to source for this as it seems to be sold out everywhere in the world.

Oh wow where'd you get this? Is there a local dealer here in SG? Been GASing for this since it was released last year...

Wow, that is awesome!

Quarter of the year almost gone. Looks like softies been cure of GAS.:mad:
Here are some of my 2019 acquisitions...... all preowned.
tumblr_pmhz8hUDq91qbe3fz_1280.jpg

I don’t think the GAS has been cured just no much participation going on ��

Nice HM strat. Been thinking to get one pink one if found ����

Two, projects im working on... these can be the "before" pictures :p

Attachments

• edwards1.jpg
    edwards1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 294
  • charvel 2.jpg
    charvel 2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 294

Just traded for this with someone on Carousell. A real beauty! I've been looking for a good SSS guitar and this one slays.

A new to me 2004 Jackson SLSMG, One of the most underrated guitars of all time, probably because the smurf hat headstock. The body and neck are ribbon mahogany, the ebony fretboard is tight grained and as boring graphite, how it should be. This one has been sitting in a gigbag for 15 years
IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg

Last edited:
New to me, 1997 Jackson USA SL1 (right), put JB juniors in it... just plays amazing

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 184
  • jackson2.jpg
    jackson2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 183
  • jackson3.jpg
    jackson3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Back