G3 in Oz - Lamc working on it?

gkinsingapore

G3 2006 TOUR - AUSTRALIA: SATRIANI, VAI, PETRUCCI:
Press Release / The wait is over. The G3 Tour is one of the most anticipated guitar events in the world touring calendar - and it's finally coming to Australia.
29 Nov 2006: Brisbane Convention Centre, Brisbane
01 Dec 2006: Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
02 Dec 2006: Regent Theatre, Melbourne
06 Dec 2006: Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
08 Dec 2006: Challenge Stadium, Perth

It would seem that there is a windowin there during which time they could pop by Singapore???

C'mon lamc!

u know, these kinda G3 tours might juz contribute to the country's tourism industry. i mean, i heard wen some guitarist(i forgot who) came down here it was reported tt fans from indonesia came here juz to watch him..

since sg depends v much on tourism, shudnt the govt do something to bring these gr8 guys in?

sum dumb told satriani that singapore is not safe and is a terrorist hot spot of sorts i cant remember but i read sumwhere, thats why he didnt come over last year between japan and india

ultra pissed off abt dat

Hope they will come here man... But then again, i more hopeful of the chances i can get the $ to go there n watch than them coming...

Wat say u? On or off?

Hope LAMC pull off somehting like the EJ concert, wasnt listed on his website that he was coming, n after a short plea to LAMC, wala he came to spore.

HOPE

i think the biggest problem is the venue,aussie has lots of venue with great aspect,whereas singapore,singapore indoor stadium?i heard lots of bad things bout that stadium,the sound balancing is just one of them

i know the real reason why joe does not want to stop over here..his IN LAWS!! "Ah Joe ARH!! Why so long never come visit us arh!!" blah blah blah lol..

vegecrackers said:
i know the real reason why joe does not want to stop over here..his IN LAWS!! "Ah Joe ARH!! Why so long never come visit us arh!!" blah blah blah lol..

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Back