FS: Westone 3 (W3) IEM + Removeable Cable Mod + Starlight CIEM Cable + Comply Tips

Im2bz2p345

For Sale: Westone 3 (W3) IEM (In Ear Monitors) + BTG Audio Removeable Cable Mod + BTG Audio Starlight CIEM Cable + Comply™ P-Series Foam Tips

Hi all,

I can't believe that I'm parting with my true love, but we must all move on at one point. All of these products are highly rated, reviewed, and need no introduction, so I present to you the ULTIMATE audiophile bundle:

The Westone 3 (W3) IEM's are less than 2 years old. I originally purchased them on Amazon and have hardly used them. This was my "go to" IEM bundle for traveling purposes due to the amazing comfort, isolation, and sound signature they provide. The IEM's are in perfect condition except a very tiny (approximately 3 millimeter) scratch on the left ear casing. It honestly cannot be noticed unless you look at them super closely and does NOT affect the sound quality in anyway. I tried my best to zoom in & show you the scratch in the 3rd picture (see attachments).

Toward the beginning of June of this year (less than 3 months ago), I had Brian of BTG Audio perform the removeable cable mod on these IEM's. The original Westone 3 "Epic Cable" started to unravel on me and the sound from the left earbud would cut out on occasion. I decided to get the remove cable mod done and I'm so glad that I did. This unlocks a ton of customization potential and you'll never be worried any cable being the downfall of your IEM.

Furthermore, I purchased the Starlight Custom IEM cable from Brian (BTG Audo) and I am including that in this package. It's a VERY well built cable that is 4ft long, sleeved, and includes a solid 90 degree (right angled) 3.5 mm connector. You can read reviews online of Brian's work or any of his cables - they provide amazing sound and value.

Lastly, toward the end of June (less than 2 months ago), I had purchased a brand new set of Comply Professional Series (P-Series) foam tips. They came in a 10-pack (5 pairs) in the Medium size. I only took one pair out & those are what are currently on the IEM's. These are amazing for isolation purposes & really help to get that perfect fit.

This package also includes: Original Westone 3 box, ALL documentation that came with them, the leather travel case, VARIOUS sized tips (3 foam tips, 3 grey silicone tips, 1 clear silicone tip, and 2 black "rings" in - which I have no idea what they are used for, lol), and finally an alcohol prep pad so you can feel comfortable about cleaning off the IEM's/tips/etc yourself before use (although I already sanitized them the best that I could).

See attached pictures for everything that you will receive. Within the past 2 years, I easily spent over $350 on all of these items (including taxes, shipping, etc). I'm looking for $300 with FREE SHIPPING via USPS (with delivery confirmation) to anywhere in the continental U.S.A. - willing to ship internationally, but please PM me so we can work out a deal. Buyer responsible for any & all Paypal fees. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=im2bz2p345) and I have also done one private transition with a member on head-fi if you need an additional reference.

This will not last long, so don't low ball me. PM or respond here with any & all questions.

Good luck,

~ Im2bz2p345 =)

d559b904_Westone3Pic1.jpeg

a3b0f418_Westone3Pic2.jpeg

386f19b5_Westone3Pic3.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back