Four pedals to possibly trade or sell

Leffe

IMG_0270.jpgI'm interested in selling or trading these four pedals.
1. MXR Noise Clamp - used once for a project and it has sat in a closet ever since.
2. Electro-harmonix The Worm - Used frequently, in good working order, has a power supply (24 volts), 7 or 8 out of 10 cosmetically.
3. Tech 21 XXL distortion (black new version)- Looks new, part of my pedal board, sounds great but I actually have it as my gigging version of the earlier XXL. The new XXL (this one) is a more musical version of the old XXL. Goes from boost to heavy distortion.
4. Boss Digital Reverb/Delay - Well used 6-10 cosmetically but in perfect working order. Delay and reverb in one pedal.

Will honor reasonable offers and will trade all or some for Strymon Flint, Trinity Reverb Pedal, Eventide H9, or Tone Bakery Creme Brûlée. IMG_0276.jpg

View attachment 2296I'm interested in selling or trading these four pedals.
1. MXR Noise Clamp - used once for a project and it has sat in a closet ever since.
2. Electro-harmonix The Worm - Used frequently, in good working order, has a power supply (24 volts), 7 or 8 out of 10 cosmetically.
3. Tech 21 XXL distortion (black new version)- Looks new, part of my pedal board, sounds great but I actually have it as my gigging version of the earlier XXL. The new XXL (this one) is a more musical version of the old XXL. Goes from boost to heavy distortion.
4. Boss Digital Reverb/Delay - Well used 6-10 cosmetically but in perfect working order. Delay and reverb in one pedal.

Will honor reasonable offers and will trade all or some for Strymon Flint, Trinity Reverb Pedal, Eventide H9, or Tone Bakery Creme Brûlée. View attachment 2295

How much for the reverb?

Back