Fortissimo mini-concert

ramius32

Hi guys my band Fortissimo will be doing a gig at the Esplanade outdoor ampitheatre on the 14th April 2006 at 7.30pm. We'll be doing 20 covers and 3 of our own songs hope you guys could pop by and lend your support. The gig is free no charge whatsoever. Those who enjoyed our performance during the Yamaha Asianbeat do come down we promise an even better show this time round. Don't miss it hehehe see you there.

NoAngelZ said:
ouhh~! i'm such a fan of free gigs! hehe! cheapo! :p juz curious, what kind of music do u guys play?

we're playing various stuff like from nickelback, U2, cold play, aretha franklin, beatles, splender, green day, josh stone and many more. It's gonna be a blast do drop by if you can

Ramius32, I will try to pop by for the early set, before my rehersals ...

so if U see some oversized dude in singlet, shorts & slippers carrying a guitar..its probably me...hahahaha..

break a leg on Good Friday bro... 8)

davidmars said:
hi just to confirm, friday's gig is on right? cos esplanade seem pretty prone to last min cancellation =)

it's confirm bro no cancellation at all, do drop by starts at 7.30pm

fgl said:
Ramius32, I will try to pop by for the early set, before my rehersals ...

so if U see some oversized dude in singlet, shorts & slippers carrying a guitar..its probably me...hahahaha..

break a leg on Good Friday bro... 8)

cool bro! no worries I recognise you la buddy hehehe

din said:
u pple in fortissimo, any website abt your band? sample song? anything?

no website yet bro, we're working on it. As for the sample song we're yet to record in a studio but we do have a live version of our song.

fored said:
Hey Fortissimo! You guys rock. ;) Tainted Friday might come down to watch you guys!

hey hey tainted friday..how come u guys not doiin the gig on sat? :lol: 8)

hey guys thank you all for coming to our mini concert but too bad the weather was a bummer only manage to do 1 set instead of the intended 2. Am really honored and speechless that when we ended the set there was a really huge encore for another song. Thank goodness the stage manager allowed us to play another, however the request for a second encore we had to turn down. I apologise for that coz the stage manager has her contraints. Nevertheless it was great fun the audience is really really fantastic. Do look out for our next gig. We hope we'll get a second call up by the esplanade. We're glad we have manage to entertain all. Till the next time.

Back