Forming a rock/metal band

Graystaxonomy

Hi guys! Im a rhythm guitarist that is looking for band members to form a rock/metal band to jam and gig with. My major influence is metallica. Im looking to do covers however i do want to move on to originals in the future.

I am looking for :
A lead guitarist
Vocalist
Bassist
Drummer

If you're interested do contact me here on soft! Cheers!

Hi,

I'm interested. I usually play rhythm guitar but I can do a little bit of lead as well (not too fast, still practicing). Thanks.

Hello! Lead guitarist here, if you still looking for one. I can play fast if need be, influence more to avenged sevenfold kind of style and megadeth. Contact me at 87007274

Hi guys! Im a rhythm guitarist that is looking for band members to form a rock/metal band to jam and gig with. My major influence is metallica. Im looking to do covers however i do want to move on to originals in the future.

I am looking for :
A lead guitarist
Vocalist
Bassist
Drummer

Im no professional vocalist but i do have sample if you want to hear

I am looking for :
A lead guitarist
Vocalist
Bassist
Drummer

Hi there, Drummer here with main influences of Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden and Slayer. Can also play classic rock, PM if you are still looking for one 91394017.

Hi,
Lead guitarist here. Have covered Masters, Roam, Sandman etc in the past and look forward to do Metallica sweep once again especially with new album numbers. Open to Megadeth as well.

My major influence being Maiden (check separate thread), wouldn’t mind covering them as well.
Contact 81162328 (Sarfaraz)

Hey I can be the vocalist :) I haven’t had professional training but I love rock/metal songs and I am also looking for opportunities to improve and jam together

hey bassist here.. Used to cover such songs..
im also influence with iron maiden, manowar, and helloween...
do text me at 88762143.. Nas..

I am looking for :
A lead guitarist
Vocalist
Bassist
Drummer

Drop me a Whatsapp 91126540

Hi, guitarist here. i do play some thrash music like metallica and also power metal like helloween... my sweep picking is a bit rusty but still practising for good. whatsapp me @ 98352913.. cheers !

Latest posts

Back