Forming a music team for a big project

joyfulsound

Hi,

I'm forming a team of musicians for a big project (to come up with several original songs). I already have potential buyers for the songs. The songs will be used for commercial purposes and general public will get to hear these songs. This is a great opportunity to get your music and talent out there. Looking for serious musicians who wants to do this as a team and create original music.

I currently need:
- Lyricists (preferably those who can write in Korean, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai language.)
- Composers (compose original tunes)

Please send me a PM if you'd be inclined to find out more, and keen to be a part of this.

Hi,

I'm forming a team of musicians for a big project (to come up with several original songs). I already have potential buyers for the songs. The songs will be used for commercial purposes and general public will get to hear these songs. This is a great opportunity to get your music and talent out there. Looking for serious musicians who wants to do this as a team and create original music.

I currently need:
- Lyricists (preferably those who can write in Korean, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai language.)
- Composers (compose original tunes)

Please send me a PM if you'd be inclined to find out more, and keen to be a part of this.

Hello!

This is JoJo I'm a lyricist but I only write Mandarin lyrics though.

Regards
JoJo

Last edited:
Back