FORMING A DEATH MELO THRASH or top 40s BAND!

smash

If you love metallica,lamb of god,megadeth,arch enemy,dio,cradle of filth,slayer,trivium,kalmah,pentagram(mezarkabul) or arabic,vedic metal kinda band and so on, and if you are a guitarist,vocalist,drummer,keyboardist and a bassist... I WANT YOU TO JOIN MY LEAGUE! AND TAKE OATH TO BE DISCIPLINE AND COMMITED! im lee, leader for raging karma(thrash/heavy) and ryunaga(death melo) and fallen prophecy(death melo/thrash)...the band were spilt up because of discipline and commitment probs and some personal issues..was a clean vocalist and a lead guitarist for every band im in... my influence are yngwie,jason becker,kirk hammett,michael amott,steve vai and more to middle eastern sounds..never had any guitar lessons...10 years of playing the rosewood neck and still loving it..im 18 coming 19 this year..i do have a rough mix of my ori with raging karma..mix and master by myself,all instruments are played by me except for the drum machine...had a few performance of top 40s songs(singing with acoustic) and have been playing in a few gigs...i dont mind playing mainstream or top 40s also...so if you are looking for a vocalist or lead, im here! just need a few commited musicians to join me...beep me at 84525625 or u can pm me also!...oh! before I forgot, im not looking for superstar attitudes...i want to make friends with the people who are interested! thanks!

Back