Forming a band for metal/ rock/ power-metal

Hey,

Im Bryan and im 20 this year, have been in two bands previously as a lead guitarist and now am trying to form a new band that plays power metal , metal and/or rock.

i have nine years of playing experience.

current members
-melina ( vocals )
- bryan ( lead )

members needed
- keyboardist
-drummer
-rhythm guitar
- bassist.

the members who join this bands need to have a certain level of commitment and audition will be informed to the members where are keen to join this band.

if keen to join, call this number / sms me 92268492

Hi bryan, im a rhythm guitarist here, msg me at 92330071. im looking forward to hear from u! Cheers

hi. My name is Raiyhan. I`ve been performing for 6 yrs during my poly times. last january was my comeback performance. i play rhythm but also lead. i do play power metal like helloween. i also do have a friend who played bass. i`m not sure whether he really play power metal. i would like to hear from your reply soon. sms me @ 98352913.. see ya :)

Hi I'm 16 now and i do unclean vocals , planning to pick up bass after my Nlevels I would most probably suck at it though , I have been doing screams as its my hobby and i enjoy it for 2years now i listen to mostly metalcore and posthardcore contact me if youre just a little bit interested

Back