Football Manager 08

JaarVis.

i don't have to ask ' ANYONE PLAYS THIS !? ' cos i know alot of us do .

so i'll go smth like ,

FOOTBALL MANAGER 08 PLAYERS LETS GATHERRR !!

talk about strategies , best young players and stuffs like that ya get what i mean. cos currently im goin crazy over the game. i used chelsea and i played till im sick , used bolton , played till i gave up. currently using Newcastle. Not so bad.

planning to use maybe leeds or some unknown team from spanish/german league after im done with newcastle.

keep sharing . ;)

6th season?!?!?! thats longg! i'm in erm 2016 or 2017 right now.. errr i can't seem to count how many season that is hahaha >< from manu i go to barca then to real and back to manu lol

i think the fun part of fm is scouting for all the pro regen players hahaha my team now full of unknowns =p

wah i've never heard of that guy man.. i can't even remember who are the first few players i signed ><

no eh.. if you select the singapore league then the players will be the real one not the retarded named ones haha

WOO FM 2008 ROCKS MY SOCKS!!

try using 4-4-1-1 formation.beats the crap out of the teams.can revert to 4-1-4-1 easily.

won almost every trophy available.

Haha...

How many here actually played the original DOS version Championship Manager and get annoyed with all that beeping??

Hehe... :rolleyes:

hahahahaha i use 4-4-2 formation with everyone attacking upwards except my 2 centrebacks and gk. always score damn alot of goals =D

create your own team using FM Editor.
can also use the FM Modifier.
play cheat + testing testing only.
haha.

i use to create my own team called Prata FC.

FM is fun. I'm only at my second season with Liverpool. Cos I realized I selected too many leagues and game play got freaking slow[cos all leagues had to be loaded]. Zzz.

But I'd won the Quadruple and it's really kick ass.

hahaha yes! fm modifier is like the coolest thing ever! siao ah load so many leagues i only load english italian and spanish

Ever Banega rocks balls. Too bad he's rotting in Valencia now.

I'm bored of FM 2008. Never did go further than 3 seasons.

Used Stoke, Birmingham, Crystal Palace, Ajax, Manchester United, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Reading and Portsmouth.

My brother, on the other hand, just played Arsenal throughout. In 2021, his transfer budget was a billion British Pounds, I shit you not.

buy matiaz fernandez.
i cant spell the name properly
his from chile,attacking mid.
i bet you he is damn good and value for money.!!!

im using leeds.. first player i bought was some arg dude named moralez.. not really great but useful to have around.. im in season 2018/19 now and he's still in my team.. not really the star of my team but some kind of super-sub.. even at 33 he's still good.. won a champions league last season which saw liverpool relegated(??).. hahaha..

Haha...

How many here actually played the original DOS version Championship Manager and get annoyed with all that beeping??

Hehe... :rolleyes:

I DID!!! it was a hell of fun during those days!! remember when u had to key in the attendance number or sumthing like dat just to start the game?? haha.. anyway been playing every version since then.. cant help it.. im a championship/football manager junkie!!

Back