Flight Of Transcendence @ The Esplanade Powerhouse Stage

tonight tonight!

Shud be selling at the show or cd stores like gramophone and more. Happen to see the delivery of the cds to gramo few days back..

5y

I want a copy of the CD together with autographs form the band themselves. how will i obtain that?? i knoe its gonna be hard meeting them this time around. but at least the album autographed.

The acoustic set was great! Interesting arrangements for Wreckage and Transcendence! Enjoyed it very much! Hope more people come for tonight and tomorrow's performance!

Come ON people DON'T miss a chance to catch one of Singapore's best bands in action! Plus do get their CD, its brilliant! I personally like Transcendence and Gone Too Soon!

I want a copy of the CD together with autographs form the band themselves. how will i obtain that?? i knoe its gonna be hard meeting them this time around. but at least the album autographed.

We will do an autograph signing session after the Sunday show.

If you throw panties on stage, we will throw in Imran's old/ used underwear to you for free!

Today's set was fantastic! Sadly i missed Wreckage..But Transcendence was brilliant! Kudos to the violinist great job! BIG thumbs up to Brandon Khoo's drumming today, my friends and I were totally blown away by his playing and stage presence! I thank Ezal for playing Gone Too Soon, i really do because my grandfather passed away recently and i really felt where you were coming from and it gave me an avenue for release. Thanks!The Power of Zero Sequence! Plus got to meet Reuel, awesome fella!

Tonight.

It starts at 730pm!!!

90 minutes! Music poles! Wireless MIDI Keyboard! Costume changes! Sounds bigger than elephants' balls!

See you there!

the gig just now seriously rocked!
and wow all the CDs available were sold out lol.
thanks for signing on my CD too
you guys are awesome :D

Used Soaked Underwear

okok now, i hear my name being called out. Ok willy, u pick up the winner for the Imran's U.S.U prize. I got one here just waiting to be given out!!!!

Audio

Ah and guys and girls....my ears was there during the first few songs...all the way up to i won't hold u back....feel so different hearing the song thru the phone..but it ROCKS!!!
hahah this mth phone bill surely shoot up ...but for the love HELL YEAH!!!

Brandon n Nazrey

Hands down to these 2 superb gentlemen. Kow-Tows...
okok once i come back, lets do a threesome....oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi all,

Please note that the album is currently being sold at Gramophone, Sembawang Music Centre, SINEMA @ Old School and EarShot @ The Arts House. We are going to stock at Roxy Records and Straits Records within the next few days. In addition, we will be retailing in a few more shops within the week as well.

Please spread the word!!!

Best guitarist in the world.... there's always one in any Zero Sequence gig!!!

Simon ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_9268.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9227.jpg

Back