First Ever Formula 1 Night Race

searchthecity

All eyes will be on Singapore for the next 3 days starting today...so, who do you think will win the First Ever Formula 1 Night Race in Singapore?

All the hype is on favourites Felipe Massa, Lewis Hamilton and even Kimi Raikonnen...i dunno why, but im rooting for former world champion Fernando Alonso...

how bout you?

comments please

cheers! :D

It is really LOUD!!! Please bring along some heavy duty earplugs. Those $2 survival pack sold there cannot make it. Luckily I brought along my own earplugs.

Though tonight was just a practice, quite a few cars got into accident. Hmmm... will be scary for the real race.

i just came back working in the F1 and i must say Lewis Hamilton is the most friendliest, cool, relax celebrity/sportsman/star i've ever met...its difficult to find a celebrity/sportsman/star with such character nowadays...i salute him...i've been following him on the television for the this season and last season but being able to watch him drive infront of my eyes is a whole different experience...hell of a driver he is...and if u ask me who's the most stuck up driver? sad to say its kimi raikonnen...

Though tonight was just a practice, quite a few cars got into accident. Hmmm... will be scary for the real race.

Everyone crashes everywhere... The pitlane exit looks strange though. Right into the path of the oncoming cars heading for turn 1.

Just in case some of you wanna watch the race on TV for the first time and you are a relative newbie, this guide should help loads!

http://www.spotterguides.com/images/stories/guides/f1_v2.pdf

I am rooting for Felipe Massa. I do believe that the best talent in F1 right now aren't in the right cars. Alonso, Rosberg, Vettel.

I really think its time Kimi left. Sorry but I am just not feeling it from him anymore.

i was there last night (WHOO VIP PIT TIX!!)
and damn it was DEFEANING!
i couldn't take the noise out at the grandstands, and the earplugs just don't help at all.
and damn the cars in action were just too fast :(

i was there too!! stayed back after the race to walk the track..had a good close up look of the pits and the cars, went behind the paddock at 2am plus and saw massa, roseburg and hamilton! and...HAMILTON SIGNED MY IPOD!!

Well I sauntered over to the First Corner stands. Much more interesting actually. And a whole lot quieter.

now i know why Ferrari and Mclaren are champions year in year out...its the amount of hardwork they put in...at friday's practice session, Mclaren was the 1st team to arrive in the afternoon and Lewis Hamilton was the first race driver to arrive...the last race driver to arrive was kimi raikonnen...

in saturday's practice/qualifying, lewis hamilton and heiki kovalainen came together with their Mclaren team at about 1pm and not long later, ferrari team arrived (not sure whether raikonen and massa was with them)...and when i went over to the pits, only mclaren and ferrari were busy preparing in the garage...as for all the other teams? all the garage shutters are still close...

Back