Fight for your right to EMO!

they should leave the emos alone. what did the emos do to them according to emo culture, they just sit alone, cut themselves, causing no harm to others, only to themselves

sometimes when I hear "Emo" and I hear "Old sch bengs" , only one word to describe them :

wrist-slashers

except emo is "own wrist" , and bengs is "YOUR wrist".

hahah.. ok serious post here ok.. i used to listen to the "emopoppunk music" thing in the early 2000s as a teenager. basically we're all human we have the capability to feel happy(poppunk),angry(punk), and at times shit happens (emo a.k.a emotional).

but to just feel EMO all the time 24/7? even affect the way you think and dress? i think youths (esp the guys) are wasting their life away feeling like that. not to forget to mention
1) always feeling so emo all the time may cause erectile dysfunction when you're no longer 18siao and getting all suicidal/depression
2) doesn't help the fact that you kids wear the jeans that's probably 60% of my fat ass. and guarantee chop not good for your manhood.
3) doesn't help that dressing like that putting on mascara and make up (yes some of them put black lipstick) and the whole deal with the manicure/pedicure shit , either you'll turn sissy subconsciously or your body will start generating more female hormones and what comes next? menses and ovulations?
4) by the time you enlist NS, it's time for you to either wake up, or your medical check up will label you Pes E for Emo cos you're a pill poppin' (own)wrist-slasher and singapore doesn't wanna depend on you for national security.
5) doesn't help that there are also theories of next time in the future there'll be more females than male ratios.
6) if you do find a companion and get married, you better toughen up cos your wife is so going to kick your ass so hard you'd wish you weren't born with one and took this post more seriously.
7) if you think you're "ok" now, wait till your kids come out. they'll be worse. why? remember how grandparents used to kaobeh your parents "nowadays young ppl cannot make it." , then now both your grand parents and your parents kaobeh "nowadays young ppl cannot make it". guess who's turn it is next?

i may pass off as dissing "emo" here, but if you read properly again : MUSIC is in the mind, not in the dressing, not in the groupie, not in the fashion.

80¢ worth

emo?where?

Im Dime the emo-slayer along with powderfrul sidekick RazrAsh.we pledge to beat the living daylights of these emos.

haha.id be nice if that happened.

Edder are u in the picture, can at least point for us which one is u.....darn, thnx for the great read edder

Back