Fender Custom Shop 2012 Closet Classic Stratocaster Pro Solidbody

sgeuphoria

Strat collectors will know that this is good stuff.

- Single coil pickups wound by Abigail Ybarra herself with signature (not her initials). Abigail is known among devoted Fender customers as the premier pick up winder as she has wound pick-ups since 1957. She worked with Mr Fender and retired after 50 years with Fender in May 2013. This strat series is her last one which she worked on.

- Pro means prototype....for Fender Masterbuilt guitars. The Masterbuilders wanted to innovate and try out different stuffs that they normally would not use. When the specs of Pro Closet 2012 were finalised, it sold off like hotcakes in limited batches. In a way...paying less for Masterbuilt specs.

- This guitar is supposed to recreate the look of a long lost but newly rediscovered instrument found in a closet. I have an email from Fender Custom to validate that the checks and dings on this guitar are intentionally reproduced this manner. Perfectionists and those who likes their guitars flawlessly beautiful...please stay out. I get questions on "original" position of dings, paint dont get chipped off like this and like that...please stay out...you are clueless.

- Yes...its rosewood. A new regulation takes effect on January 2, 2017 that calls for documentation when shipping instruments internationally that contain any amount of any kind of rosewood. Its going to be pricey for new guitars and rare in years to come.

- Hardshell case with candies and COA included

Cash and carry.
Low ballers stay out. I'm not in a hurry to sell this and would prefer a sincere collector or player to appreciate this strat.

Whatsapp 96903987

Back