Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic 1996 John Page/Vince Cuneto Era

bartosenn

Hi, I'm selling my Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic and its a 1996 John Page/Vince Cunetto Era.

This bass has been used but not abused. I really love the authentic worn-in wear of a guitar that has experienced many years of regular use in clubs and bars. These marks tell a story, finish checking all over the body, and scars, dings and dents from bridge to headstock.
This bass is made of a two-piece alder body comes which impart the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. The quartersawn maple neck has a carefully sculpted ’60s “U” profile and a highly worn Heavy Relic treatment on the back, topped by a 7.25”-radius rosewood “slab” fingerboard with 20 vintage frets.

The two single-coil Jazz Bass pickups are designed for era-specific authenticity, with chrome covers and, in a special period-correct touch, dual “stacked” concentric control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup). Other premium features include a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, authentic reproduction bridge with “F” logo chrome cover, and American Vintage tuning machines. Includes brown textured vinyl hard-shell case with gold interior.

This bass is truly a rare gem and sounds like a true jazz bass. Priced at $4500. Contact me at 96510142.
bass5.jpgbass.jpgbass3.jpgbass4.jpg

Attachments

• bass1.jpg
    bass1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 369
Hi, I'm selling my Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic and its a 1996 John Page/Vince Cunetto Era.

This bass has been used but not abused. I really love the authentic worn-in wear of a guitar that has experienced many years of regular use in clubs and bars. These marks tell a story, finish checking all over the body, and scars, dings and dents from bridge to headstock.
This bass is made of a two-piece alder body comes which impart the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. The quartersawn maple neck has a carefully sculpted ’60s “U” profile and a highly worn Heavy Relic treatment on the back, topped by a 7.25”-radius rosewood “slab” fingerboard with 20 vintage frets.

The two single-coil Jazz Bass pickups are designed for era-specific authenticity, with chrome covers and, in a special period-correct touch, dual “stacked” concentric control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup). Other premium features include a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, authentic reproduction bridge with “F” logo chrome cover, and American Vintage tuning machines. Includes brown textured vinyl hard-shell case with gold interior.

This bass is truly a rare gem and sounds like a true jazz bass. Priced at $4500. Contact me at 96510142.

Nice bass but your description states it's a stack-pot; the pix show VVT.

Back