Female musician [vox+ guitar/piano] available

teez

Hi all! (Warning, a pretty lengthy post ahead)

So as the title suggest, a 19 yr old musically-inclined female here that can fit the role of either vox + guitar/piano though guitar is preferred. I’m mainly looking for an acoustic band with vocal harmonising to enhance the music, kinda like this -> (Not a fan of JB but love their cover) http://www.youtube.com/user/legaci?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/0/jcUdeN1uBWQ

I’ve wanted to do this for ages, but didn’t have the time due to studies. So now, I’m finally able to commit! I’m looking to performing in events/cafes etc. Though I don’t have prior experience in this specific area, but you may consider me as….

I’m a classically- trained musician since young, learned various instruments but most adept in piano.

I self-learned guitar (able to play rhythmic/simple techniques), but since I have the time now, am looking to go for lessons for both vocal and guitar to elevate my skills.

I’ve put up numerous performances (mainly classical) since young, either solo or large group, so it has generally curb stage fright.

Here’s a video of me (eons ago) playing on the piano by ear -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKl57R855Nc
I’ve perfect pitch, so no worries that I’ll sing out of tune either :)

Music genre wise, I’m more of mainstream English/radio-friendly songs; mandarin songs are possible too. However, having been exposed to atonal music in school, I’m open to any genre (except heavy metal). It’d be interesting to have musicians with different likings of genres as well, just as long as we are receptive and flexible! I’d love to write original music as well.

As long as we can click, age wise, I have no preference.

Thanks for viewing the post, so like-minded musicians, feel free to drop me a pm to discuss more! Awaiting it :)

hi..very interested to team u up with my group.we're aiming for events/cafe etc.

i like the idea of an acoustic group.I myself am a guitarist.Simple techniques(i dont do shredding :p).However, i'm very versatile and capable of turning songs to make it our own. I'm very interested. Possible to get in touch?im contactable via 9235 4340. Rarely on computer.hahaa.looking forward!

Keyboardist

Hi, I'm from an all original pop band and we need to hear from keyboardists the soonest. Please call me at 92286951-Razil.

Hi Teez

Delighted to share with you this new adventure with you. We are a super acoustic wedding band made up of fluid members who are confident enough to play for weddings. We do not need professionals. Last we need are inflated egos too. The concept is simple. My associates and I source for paid wedding gigs. When we get it in, we'll get folks like ourselves to perform. The more the merrier, so we can do a wider repertoire of songs. Individual will be renumerated accordingly. All kinda folks are welcomed... violinist, harp player etc..vocalist... just get them to leave their egos at home. Right now, we have keyboardist gal/guy cello guy, harmonica guy, guitar guy, voice guy/gal on board... Why our wedding band is different? We can write songs for the bride and groom to sing ..We can put together concepts on stage (I'll explain later)We are fun to watch and we put a smile on our clients' face. We can even busk for a charity of our choice - I'm thinking of Club rainbow.. what do you think? Let me know your thoughts. Join us? No binding contracts and you get paid for singing happy songs!

Douggie Power

Hi guys.

My apologies if I failed to reply your messages! I'm no longer looking for a band to commit now. However, if you guys need last minute replacement/ a temp musician, feel free to post on this thread or pm me still!

Peace out!

Guitarist

Hey hey. U still keen on playing at cafes and bars? I am going to audition next wed at Acid bar. Text me at 90606013 if u are interested :)

Cheers!

my band is looking for a vocalist. if possible also play some keyboards. are u keen to join us? we do songs like paramore, we the kings, saosin.

Dear friends, my band is looking for a female vocalist. Genre: alt rock. We play songs like paramore, we the kings, saosin. its not an all guy band. drummer is a girl too. Any vocalist keen to join us? drop me a text if you are keen 96169221. name is royston.

hey there whats been up? Our band needs a keyboardist.. do hit us up if ya intrested. we play many kinds of genre.. mostly associated with rock, slow-rock, progressive-rock.. btw nice playing with the pianos mate... :)

Hi, i'm Dennis and i currently have a 4-piece full band playing pop, funk and rock covers. We have been playing together for 3 years and have performed at Wala Wala, Harry's, Changi Beach Club and Esplanade Waterfront. We are currently seeking a female vocalist and i'm wondering if you will be interested to pop by during our next jam to work out some songs. Pls reach me at 92708962. Thanks!

We are currently looking for a female vocalist. We mainly play rock, pop, mainstream and contemporary music. If you are still looking for a band you can contact me at +65 98620736.

Cheers!
Janson

Hi, it will be a great pleasure that if you can drop by tomorrow Thursday at boon studio 8pm to look for Zaq as we'll be having our band rehearsal and would be great that if you can jam with us probably song by Chaka Khan "Ain't Nobody". Thank you. We will elaborate more about the band direction when meet up.

Hi. Our band needs a short term pianist for one of our songs. We will be recording an album sometime in october. It will be released on LP. Looking for a pianist to play just one song.

Hey wanna join my band as keyboardist? Whatsapp me 91497872.we are currently looking for keyboardist. Do whatsapp me to discuss further. Adam here.hope to hear from u soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can pm me here also. Feel free to whatsapp 91497872 or PM. Thanks yeah!

hey,am lookin for a female vox.played in a band for a couple of years and played gigs.i play rock,pop,alt rock,acoustic.i play guitar btw,would love to play gigs or maybe just casual jamming.text me at 97505732 to discuss more :)

Back